Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NTResting Reviews!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran

NTResting Reviews!

This thread is for reviews and story questions for NTR games. You're welcome to post reviews, guides, and any additional help on games you've played, or ask questions if you're stuck somewhere or would just like some clarification on any story point. Have at it, Brothers!
    Cocona likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    "Hehehe... Not even your best bastardness can stop me this time!"
    "No! That's where you're wrong, Doctor Enema! The bastard always gets the girl!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Action Bastard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: NTResting Reviews!

Heya!

I saved the best for first!

[ピンポイント / キングピン] 寝取られ熟母夏子(41)~若い男との変態セックスにハマッた本当はドスケベだったお母さん~
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ105320.html

I'll start off by addressing the elephant in the room: this is mother/son. Before you run away screaming or question what happened to my awesome Bastardness with some cutting, 'I thought you were cool...' remark, let me explain a bit. The story revolves around Natsuko, supreme Milf of all that is Milfy, and her son, um, kid. >_>

Natsuko's husband died many years ago, so it's just been the two of them for a long time. Now the problem with most mother/son NTR stories is, well, it's mother and son. That's a whole different fetish ballgame, and one that usually doesn't work very well with NTR in my book, y'know besides being kind of fuc--I'm not judging anybody!

Our writer realizes this and doesn't even bother with it. There's no physical/intimate relationship between the two that you wouldn't expect from a normal family. So wherein lies the drama? In the lies and betrayal, of course! /cue mad, Bastardical laughter

And that's what makes this story so good. Even though it's a non-physical relationship, the game does a great job of establishing the love and relationship between the two principals, which makes the fall all the sweeter, of course!

You start the game playing as Akihiro(I went and looked it up. xD) who is, as to be expected, a complete mama's boy. The first part of the game is mystery, with lots of building up tension as he slowly starts to see a change in his mother, and then realizes she's been lying to him lately. Once he finds out why all hell breaks loose.

Here's a run down of some pros and cons:

Pros:

Pro #1 Natsuko is Tony the Tiger-level Grrreat. Her actress does a great job, and it's easy to see her both as the doting mama and what comes after. xD

Pro #2 Mystery! Though it's only the first part, it works really well, you won't unlock any of Natsuko's scenes until after the big reveal. You'll then go back through and see what she was up to, which is also fun.

Pro #3 The story takes place over a length of time. I don't like games where a woman gets seduced over the span of a week or two. There's about a month and a half between when the other boy makes his move and when the son finally finds out, and that's time put to good use in my book! It then continues over a longer period of time in both final routes, which is also quite nice.

Pro #4 It's mid-grade believable. While that might sound kind of goofy saying it that way, the story is not that huge of a stretch. A widow, who hasn't had any intimate contact in a long time and sees herself only as a mother, is treated like a woman by a strong, forceful male and responds to it. There's no rape or anything like that. She hears about her son's classmate who is kind of a delinquent and ends up thinking she will reform him. She goes to his place to cook him dinner sometimes because he lives alone, and tries to act like he's her son, thinking she can boss and browbeat him into better behavior. He's not having it, and there's a small battle of wills. He puts the moves on and things escalate from there. She ends up leaving, but goes back the next day because, well, yeah... xD Cue the downward spiral. Still, not bad in my book. It speaks to her character. She likes the affection and pleasure, but more than that she likes being told what to do. And when the son finds out he's more upset/horrified at what's going on that saying, "Oh man, this is bad! Guess I outta fap! ^^b" He never wants his mom as his woman/sex icon, he just wants his old mom back! /sad face

Pro #5 All the lying and things she does to try to keep her son from knowing what's taking place is awesome. You get to see it from two different view points and it just works. You see the son wondering just what is going on, and then you get to watch Natsuko wrestle with her decisions in her mind, justifying things and making excuses as things get worse and worse. I love that shit! We need more husband/wife stories like this one!

Pro #6 The bad guy is a bro! Honestly, it's almost hard to even call him a bad guy. He's kind of a punk, but I thought he had a lot of character and found myself laughing or unable to hate him any time it felt like I should. I suck at finding/posting pictures of stuff, but just play the game. Any time he grins, you'll know exactly what I mean. Later, after the son finds out, he basically tells him, "Your mom is happy now, and she's my woman. Don't try to fuck this up, or you'll regret it." In the second route he gets a bit more extreme in his treatment of her, but even then, while I wouldn't generally condone it, she seems to get off on it even more, so... /shrug If a lot of villains had half the character of this guy, their games would be a lot easier to get through.

Cons:

Con #1 It's mother/son. Even though I think it's great, this could have been beyond amazing if it was something else!

Con #2 There are two routes. There's a point where the son can confront his mother or choose to stay silent. If he stays silent then it proceeds to a route where the mom gets more and more extreme in her play, wearing a slutty outfit to a school visit in front of her son, doing exhibition play, filming an AV outside, etc. If he chooses to confront her you get what I thought was going to be a great scene. She starts off trying to deny it, he presents proof, she says he doesn't understand, he demands to know why she's doing anything with the ass that bullies him, she says she loves him, he cries 'what about me?!', she gets upset and tries to explain and asks him to listen, he runs away like a little girl. -_- When he comes back you're on the second route.

Con #3 I didn't much care for the second route. After the son comes back a few days later, the guy has had time to convince her(probably with his penis) that it doesn't really matter as long as they are together. He's got first class tickets for the Whore Train, population: your mom. The other boy moves in and the son stays as things get worse at worse. The punk's friends also end up moving in, and they start using the place like a clubhouse. The mom quits working and just gets fucked all the time, gets tatted up like a yakuza bitch, and it kind of goes downhill from there in my book, though others might really enjoy it. The mom's still great throughout, I just didn't really like the scenario after everything that had happened.

Con#4 Wanted MOAR!

If you haven't played it already, give this game a shot! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks for reading!
    Ignore This Signature
    "No! That's where you're wrong, Doctor Enema! The bastard always gets the girl!"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Action Bastard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

bastard the game is good and everything, but is there a way to change the resolution of the window? its way to big in my monitor and can't play it well

Thanks
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:

Before i post my review, please check this awesome gallery:
    http://exhentai.org/g/575030/385cfc1327/

Thanks
    Achievements:

Heya!

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    bastard the game is good and everything, but is there a way to change the resolution of the window? its way to big in my monitor and can't play it well
    I'm not sure, man. Maybe one of the more tech-savvy brothers can help you out? I do remember having some problems when I first started, so I just switched over and played it in full-screen mode. Sorry that's not more helpful.

I'll check it out, SA!
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Thanks for the review of [ピンポイント / キングピン] 寝取られ熟母夏子(41)~若い男との変態セックスにハマッた本当はドスケベだったお母さん~

I´m playing it now

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Loved it Bastard!
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

.....hey! i know it isn't good to saturate the thread to fast but we neet more reviews xD

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

As I'm not too good at doing in-depth reviews of older games, I felt some people might be interested in the upcoming games so I'm giving previews off demos a shot. I wasn't too sure if this should go in ron34's Upcoming NTR thread or AB's reviews, but I think the Upcoming thread would better serve as a quick-look/news thread and there's some opinion stuff here so hope it works =P.

息子の友達に堕とされて ~あぁ…私、一人の女に戻ります~ PREVIEW
    Release Date: 4/26/13

The lead scenario writer is a familiar one (シャア専用◎) whose worked on a number of titles most notibly the Lune/Team Bitters games, several of the NTR ANIM, and the SLG games(xx na Kanojo no Tsukurikata 2) from KISS.

The demo is appropriated named musuko2_trial so if you'd played the first Musuko game from ANIM, you know what to expect. Hitomi Otsuka is your standard loving housewife and mother to Masaki. When her husband, Kazuo, leaves for a month-long business trip, Masaki's friend Akihito takes the opportunity to make her his sow. The demo ends after the first H-scene (it's a recording/blackmail plot device) so you don't get too far in terms of character development, but NTR blackmail is pretty standard stuff. Off Getchu, Akihito seems to be the standard NTR villian who "befriends" Masaki with the sole intent of having sex with Hitomi. Yukako is Hitomi's imouto who doesn't get introduced in the demo, but nothing about her getchu info suggests much in terms of plot advancement.

So all in all, the game looks to be fairly status quo. As a budget title, I don't expect any brilliant plotwist or something all too memorable. Still, I'm looking forward to playing it as I'm a big fan of MILF NTRs. The CGs are gorgeous and the nice thing about ANIM titles is the resizeable screen so it visually rivals the big budget titles. Sound/Music wise it's pretty much recycled stuff -.-.

NTR Theme: Housewife/MILF NTR; Blackmail; possibly Incest
    Estimated Game Length: Short
    Recommended For: Fans of short games, Nice CGs, MILFs
    Similar Titles: 息子の友達に犯されて

Be sure to point out any errors!
    Thanks for reading!
    Action Bastard likes this.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnowPatrol For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Heya!

Nice, Snow! I remember playing the original and thinking this one looked very similar. I'll definitely check it out once it's released. So the other woman is an aunt, huh? Too bad. I was really hoping it'd be the netori character's mom and the son might get a chance for some reverse-pirating payback. The first game was good, but not anything to write home about, and the route's were basically profag's friend NTRs the mom or the profag himself NTRs the mom, but you can't really say the title didn't let you know what to expect! xD Looking forward to seeing more of these previews from you. They bring things to look foward to, and that's never bad!
    Ignore This Signature

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information