Medaka Box

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
Haha another clean section to start things and spice things up, so here goes

What do you guys think of the on-going series Medaka Box? I personally love the main female lead character Kurokami Medaka, but I love how the writer actually think about all those special ability people have, it is interesting and it gives me ideas when I write my own story

So what do you guys think about that? Or even heard about it before? ;P

I remember starting reading it. I just got distracted after a while, but it was funny to think she did all the student council roles and wore all the bands.

Haha, yea that was funny, but she was only left with two arm band in the end, as the other three post was given later as the story develops.

Hahaha.. What can I say; I enjoyed them. I'm waiting for more chapters.

I usually try to read manga being translated once they go past the 100th chapter. I don't want to be like I'm currently waiting for Onihime.

Haha, but I sort of enjoy the wait if you know what I mean, is like every week, you get off college on a Thursday and hoping there will be new chapter kind of feeling xD I'm just that kind of person, but you still got some to wait as Medaka is on Chapter 73 the place I read it, and it get updated every week ;P

Hahaha.. What can I say; I enjoyed them. I'm waiting for more chapters.

I usually try to read manga being translated once they go past the 100th chapter. I don't want to be like I'm currently waiting for Onihime.

Onihime scanlation is going very slow >.<
Back to topic XD
lol Medaka rule, although first time seems like a comedy manga but it turned into battle manga and I like the storyline so far ^^

Well you can't really say is a Battle manga, is more special ability manga xD since battle/action manga I tend to think more on "Kenichi" and those sort of things. yes of course there is action but I personally don't consider it as a genre for Medaka, I think is a little extra ;P (But that just my opinion)

I just stopped reading at the first chapter of volume 5. I'll wait some months to let more chapters accumulate.
I'd love to see Zenkichi is actually abnormal too...

I think we've come to the conclusion that his abnormality is him being rated not abnormal at all xD

I haven't read that much, but it seems he is the only one who can get Medaka out of the Perses Mode.
Or it's hinted when it's shown the first time.

Medaka is actually one of my favorite manga characters, along with Zenkichi.
The characters have orginality, it was the first time I was so engrossed in reading a particular manga series.
*LOVE* Medaka-chan~

Indeed, it certain very fresh when I read it, the concept and and art are unique and humor are funny. Gotta love the anti-animal aura Medaka have xD

yeah yeah~ i feel so sad for her, she loves animals so much, yet they are so afraid of her.
poor girl T.T

Haha indeed, oh well I'm sure she can overcome that problem one day ;P

^^ hopefully so.
awaiting to see how this arc concludes

all minus~ lol
still love medaka, cant wait for her to be in action

quite a long time since this thread was revived.
been expecting to see raff-rafflesia for awhile already.
*blesses zenkichi who might well be his way to creating a harem*

well, i am expecting him to find his way back into emukae's heart in the current battle.
things like this always happen.~
then theres the kurokami sister, one ->his crush, the other ->his demon instructor
well theres more, but i shouldnt touch on it eh

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).