The Paladin hast arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladinoras

Burning Legion
Trusted Member
Nov 4, 2010
Yo guys, just your average bored internet junkie logging in!

The name's Paladinoras, and well I gather some of you here knows me already. XD If you don't, then GET TO KNOW ME! XD Just kidding bros, all in due time.

I am not exactly sure why I decided to join this forum tbh, but pft, I know the admin pretty well, so more than enough reason for me I guess. XD

As for my interests...mmm, let's see... I do like the occasional anime here and there, although I haven't been watching them as often as I'd like. Reading is a great passion of mine, as well is writing. I guess they kind of come in a set. XD Sports are also a big thing for me, major fan of football and soccer, my favourite teams being FC Barcelona and the Los Angeles Lakers.

Welll...I guess, the only thing I can say left is yoroshiku! XD:026::026:

Welcome to AS, Paladinoras. ^^

So you didn't join because of our sheer awesomeness? :p Doesn't matter, now you're here and I hope you'll enjoy your stay - and if not please direct your complaints to Tessu. :whistle:

Finally Pally is here! xD
I think a big YO is enough for welcoming you xP so Yo there, welcome to the forum and have fun with us! :p

another one o.O
well hi pally hope to see ya around more

Yes, DJ, I have come here to invade your peaceful lands..and fill it with my awesomeness. XDDD

And thanks everybody, great to know I am like, one of the few starting members. That's a first for me. :p

Hello Paladinoras~
Welcome to AS!
Hope to see you around the forum soon~
& Yoroshiku too (:

I know the admin pretty well, so more than enough reason for me I guess
Sorry pal, I didn't know you.

Well but that doesn't matter, we will get to know each other in no time. Welcome to AS~

Put this on your To-Do list:
- Find a cute avatar, a profile picture
- Find a cute signature
- Put them on of your profile over AS
- Visit Spam Section and show us what you got~

hello2....

welcome to ASF Paladinoras.., enjoy your stay ! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092