Oh hi ( ・ω ・)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral_Goddess

Nov 29, 2013
Hey there everyone. I don't normally join forums this big since it can be hectic getting to know everyone, but I figured if I don't at least join one, I'll probably never get used to it... Haha...

Anyways, you can all just call me Astral. My favorite anime is a tie of either Spice & Wolf or Clannad. I can never decide which of the two I like best. My favorite visual novel is Aselia the Eternal. (The English E10+ version. the Japanese version Eien no Aselia has a horrific bad ending that I pray no one ever has to witness; besides the English version is better in my opinion since it's made for a general audience and that appeals to me)

I often play games which include TERA Rising, Grand Fantasia, and Cosmic Break. I'm mostly on TERA though. I'm usually on my level 60 Sorcerer.

What else.... I love stargazing, cooking, watching anime (Of course :P ), and going out and hanging out with my friends. One man in particular has somehow put up with me for over a year now ( ´∀`)... But he's great.

Oh right. I also absolutely love roleplay games. Can any of you show me to good roleplay forums? I'd prefer if they were fresh and new, the newer the better, so I can swing into the theme more easily.

Any other questions for me, reply and I'll do my best to answer them.

Last edited:
Hello [MENTION=78461]Astral_Goddess[/MENTION]; Welcome to Anime-Sharing :hi:

Welcome to ASF Astral
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.

Does it have any roleplaying games? I think if there are any games I will participate in, it will be those for sure.

The actual Forum games are here link, you may want to check it out.
The Role playing game there is actual thread about it but author unfortunately did not have enought spare time to finish it. If you wish check it here it is link.
You may contact them or reply to thread if you wish to help finish it.

Also note that they may be similar games you like or other games about Role play however I am also not long here and I didn't check all of them.

I hope it helps.

Welcome to AS Astral~

Hmm theres... well the current mafia game in my siggy is the old one but the new one shouldnt be too hard to find... its sort of rp~ Then theres the other rp in my siggy as well..~ Both might take a bit before they start cuz school problems... =w= Otherwise spams and games are just places to mess around and have occasional chats~

Edit- Changed it to the newer mg..~

Last edited:
So there really aren't too many roleplay games, are there?

Hmm... I might join the Guardians one, that looks interesting, but by the looks of things, like you said, you're all busy with tests and stuff like that so I'll probably wait until that picks up activity...

I'm horrible at starting/hosting roleplay threads because I don't really have confidence in starting something, but I'm very good at being a part of someone else's idea :goodtea:

Hmm the older ones died =w= The Mg stuff are the ones which seem to stick around since their main point isnt really to be an rp so if the last one fails then they just make a new one =w= Guardian one might work out decently though...~ More interest in it anyhow~

ASF-teamへようこそ, Astral!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Another Key-fan...:XD:

ASF-teamへようこそ, Astral!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Another Key-fan...:XD:
I have no idea if you're laughing at me as a fellow key-fan or laughing at me for BEING a key-fan.... But thanks for your welcome anyways ^^

seems like someone looked at my signature in another forum :XD:
anyway welcome to ASF, Astral-san and enjoy your stay here

PS: [MENTION=29193]7shi-san[/MENTION] trolling as usual (JK)

Well of course I looked at your signature, I have to keep track of that kind of stuff since I'm the admin of that other forum.

This forum's so far really fun and great though, but make sure what happens here stays here or I'll personally get you in the other forum :traitor:

indeed, you can have lots of fun in this forum and best of all you can't see any flaming war or annoying trolls

anyway I got a new achievement, ty astral-san :thumbup:

Hmm... not like were a scary bunch xD But people tend to join right when a new lpw starts =w= Seems like its just easier then?..~ Or at least thats what i did the first time i poked in the lpw =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!