[Role Play]2Date! (idea gathering)

kami-onii-chan

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hii~ kami desu~
So, i just had the idea for a VN-like game. It works like this:

-there will be boys and girls(no way! :O), both will be forum members.
-we'll need masters to come up with events. at least two so there can be competitivity(i think thats the word -w-) even between them.
-boys can try to conquer the pure hearts of the girls, and girls can try to conquer the innocent hearts of the boys.(BL and GL are permitted ¬w¬)
-some times you have to make questions and, with them, some choices for the other player.
-masters make choices based on events like: "where should i go?" 1.Park 2.Kotaro's house 3.search for lolis 4.stay home and do nothing for society.
-anything can happen! let your immagination fly.

So its more or less it. please say what you think. would it work? Advices and critics are welcome.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION] [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Reactions: renano
Ooohhhh, thanks for including me, the newbie :happytears:

There's one thing I'm not exactly clear about: Are the masters the actual characters themselves, like those involved in the relationship, or do they provide options for the characters to choose from?

For example:

Player: Where should I go?
Master: Go home already.

Or

Master:
Zettai Sentakushi (Absolute Choice)!
1) Go home while hula-hooping
2) Go to your crush's house stark naked

Player: :forsaken:

Hmm... Well, I've not complet get, but I'll try it to keep... But really, is the master a extern character in the game, or better said the game-master of the game?:goodtea:~>

I think we need to have more idea and more infomation about this roleplaying because without those, i dunno wat to post :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

Hmm... probably need kami to say.. xD But too busy to really draw much now... ><

[MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION]; ~~~ :runhappy:

Should we draw our own heroin ( and maybe our desired bf :harpangel::gotidea: )

I don't mean to be a dick about it or anything but I think it extremely important that people do not confuse two very starkly contrasting things: C21H23NO5, the drug heroin and a principal female protagonist, the heroine. No offence intended though. :pushups:

I don't mean to be a dick about it or anything but I think it extremely important that people do not confuse two very starkly contrasting things: C21H23NO5, the drug heroin and a principal female protagonist, the heroine. No offence intended though. :pushups:

Yeah i know, i just state something weird after all. It ok we just need to set an event for the game to start right but we still need to wait for kami for more information

I'll be monitoring this thread. *am reminded of a pic of a monitor lizard I saw on Kotaku recently*

Ooohhhh, thanks for including me, the newbie :happytears:

There's one thing I'm not exactly clear about: Are the masters the actual characters themselves, like those involved in the relationship, or do they provide options for the characters to choose from?

For example:

Master: Go home already.

Or

Master:
Zettai Sentakushi (Absolute Choice)!
1) Go home while hula-hooping
2) Go to your crush's house stark naked

Player: :forsaken:
Hi hi~ :goodtea:
dont worry i'm a newbie too ^w^
so, i've made this thread so we can all gather ideas together.
I think the masters can have characters, but they cant make events for their own characters. so that they cant favour themselves.

what is C21H23NO5? .-. i didnt quite understand what you tryed to say but, the main charachters would be all the players. Events going on including some of them together or even all of them.

Should we draw our own heroin ( and maybe our desired bf :harpangel::gotidea: )

i'm totally going to draw mine if we do it. :shinies:
some background history for the heroin or hero would be necessary so the master can do the events, and a description of the personality too, so other players know how you are.
I'm basically following a rpg gameplay.

Hi hi~ :goodtea:
dont worry i'm a newbie too ^w^
I think the masters can have characters, but they cant make events for their own characters. so that they cant favour themselves.

Btw we want more information cuz wat should we do with the event. It kinda vague so i cant image yet kami

Oh yeah i did it expecting everyone has already played VN's.
So, making some bg here.

After spending the morning studying, the player wants to go somewhere.
Player: -"What, should i do now?"
Master: 1 - Take a walk in the park.
2 - Go to someone's house.(the player can choose the house of other player)
3 - Stay home.(this choice doesn't have to be what it looks like. for example if the player choose this the master can make it lead to another event like: "you decide to go to your room an theres an alien sitting there!")

Of course ever making some fun events. Like in any other RPG the master is the most important role.

I want to write more ideas but i have to go now. :reallydespaired: ill be back in some hours

RPG gameplay huh? Now I kinda ger it. So there are normal players, and also masters that decide events and what will happen for each of the choices that the players make?

Another question: Are we gonna be chasing after other players or will our would-be partners be controlled by the masters?

what is C21H23NO5? .-. i didnt quite understand what you tryed to say but, the main charachters would be all the players. Events going on including some of them together or even all of them.

Guess I should have bothered with the subscripts. C21​H23​NO5​ is the chemical formula of heroin (I'm not some chemistry genius, I had to google that :3).

Lol it has been a long time i have seen that benzene formula ( though i forgot all of it :forsaken: ). As for character, i was thinking about drawing your own representative character.

Event:
Player: -"What, should i do now?"
Master: Staring at the sky :aloprosen:

Event that i think of
Player: *bumping into a poll/tree*
Master: 1. .................... :vulture:
2. Laughing ( depend on the characteristic that player think of )

The best drawings you'll get out of me are stickmen... :forsaken:

I'm guessing this will become some kind of text-based RPG? It does sound fun but it seems very very difficult to manage (if people go wandering off in their individual directions)

Another question: Are we gonna be chasing after other players or will our would-be partners be controlled by the masters?

the partners you would be chasing are the other players, thats why i thought it would be fun. ^w^
we can make a points based system, like, two players are talking between them, then one makes a question and with that question some possible answers, each answers would give different relation points:

player 1: -"what kind of animes you like?"

1 - shounem(0pt)
2 - shoujo(1pt)
3 - hentai(2pt)
4 - i dont like animes(-1pt)

of course you wont say how many pts each choice will give.

I'm guessing this will become some kind of text-based RPG? It does sound fun but it seems very very difficult to manage (if people go wandering off in their individual directions)

yeah thats exactly what i think :/ we would need at least 3 masters so there is always someone guiding the players.

Reactions: renano
:emjudge: The Master need to have a kinda superior imaginary. And i guess the event need to be long and somehow every character have to connect together ( sound hard :spiraldown::hypnotized::hypnotized::hypnotized:)

Users who are viewing this thread