Niche content guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fincher

titular
Elite Member
Jan 29, 2011
Hellow everybody. I posses a fairly decent amount of J-stuff on ze Komputer and I propably won't upload much since there are better suited people for this but I can help out if for Example some Uploader forgets where he has an Anime Episode or HMovie or so then I can send to them. Also, I can help you identify content if you search for something which you forgot was from or if you hit it on some wacky paysite that shows you clips but no names (they want you to pay for the site before revealing the names of their movies)

Example Hentai Site:
http://www.titanimepreview.com/293ri/scorpion.html

Sounds like you'll be an asset here. ^^
Hope you'll enjoy your stay and have fun at AS, Flincher. :)

Greeting and welcome to AS, Flincher~ ^^

There is some people uploading Anime and/or Hmovie but you are always welcome to do so if you feel like it.

Enjoy your stay and have fun with us. ;)

:059: Hi Fincher and welcome to AS!

Now we got ourselves a researcher :), you'd be of great help to people who'd ask questions/requests. but first a quick interview.

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. be active , If you like you can vote for your favorite signature in our ongoing signature competition keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Last edited:
Hello Fincher, welcome to AS. Enjoy your stay here and drop by the spam section to have some chat with us :P.

welcome here i am new here too, looks like you are one of a guy who can be called google whenever someone gets stuck contact fincher for more info xD

@ Previous poster: Apparently google started censoring it's search suggestions and also some certain sites were removed by Google. So unfortunately you will have to stick with me instead in a couple of years, which is my prediction for the time that google & rest will filter searches massively.

:059: Hi Fincher and welcome to AS!

Q. How did you come up with that username?

I had "Zera" for quiet some time (originating from some Egypt mythology) but apparently I don't want to be confused with some Starcraft kiddy with that game having a hero with a similair name, even though I mean no offense to SC players.

Q. Are you Male or Female?

M
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?

That would be *the most recent one which is good* I presume since even if you like an anime a lot it is propably less entertaining to watch than a fresh one. For Example, in 2010, it was more entertaining for me to watch Angel Beats than rewatching an old Anime that I already saw.

What I remember well was Shakugan no Shana II since it had a great Soundtrack.

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?

The *most recent* I think is the Girl with dancing dolls form Shukufuku no Campanella - she got funny earrings
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6943/agnesxd7.jpg

Q. What kind of music do you listen to?

I dont listen too much and also propably mostly older stuff from last decade which you kids don't remember ^^.
However, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt OST was an exception and it has some decent songs.

Q. What are your favorite songs?

~~

Q. How did you find AS?

Eversince the previous site got, uhm, those problems some year(s?) ago I've been keeping track of where the new people headed next :-)

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?

I plaid around 1 and a half VNs in the past six years but I have pretty much all English (also fan-translated ones) and some japanese erogames but I rarely get the time to play them so mostly they are either buried in the harddrive or taken out so I can use 100% Saves and watch some HCG or Events.

As for other games, I plaid many newer games who have been graded good except sports games (Call of Duty, Dead Space 2, Masseffect, etc).
And previously, I was a Dota *Pro Gamer* which sucked since I quit playing right when I was about to te edge of actually getting some money. I received only 5 €uros from my sponsor and our team was promised more money but the sponsor didn't deliver it to us and eventually my comp broke and we disbanded..

Q. What are your hobbies?

I like baking and making food with ze frying pan.

Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?

*sort of* I have some rare occupation which is between an apprenticeship and a university study.
Q. How old are you?

Im in my twenties.

Q. What are your favorite foods?

It depends on the quality of the ingredients and the cook, really. I remember glorious chicken wings in an indian restaurant with an awesome spice blend whilst casual chicken wings are of course not the best meal to have.

Q. What Languages do you speak?

EN/DE/RUS/LAT (omg Latin) and well, I *aim* for Japanese but I really do not have too much time for that.

Q. Do you like FlashChat?

I use chat mostly as a support source and previously to gather opponents for my ESports Games (The Chatrooms of the Game itself were filled with casual players which couldn't stand against me obv.)

Usually I go for MSN or something to chat with friends when it comes to chatting, though.

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

I lost track of cartoons since there the mostly do not have me in their target group. I remember having fun with Dexter's Laboratory and the Powerpuff Girls, though. Also TMNT. Recently I glimpsed at this new disney cartoon from 2007 and was perplexed by the lack of quality.

On the other hand, there are also nice cartoons. Skunk Fu, for example, is way better then most of the series from when I was a kid.

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. be active , If you like you can vote for your favorite signature in our ongoing signature competition keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Reactions: shitotaku
Flicher, you must be the most honest guy i have ever talked to, hopefully you'll drop by at the other sections so we can talk. thank you for answering them. hope it helps :)

Hellow everybody. I posses a fairly decent amount of J-stuff on ze Komputer and I propably won't upload much since there are better suited people for this but I can help out if for Example some Uploader forgets where he has an Anime Episode or HMovie or so then I can send to them. Also, I can help you identify content if you search for something which you forgot was from or if you hit it on some wacky paysite that shows you clips but no names (they want you to pay for the site before revealing the names of their movies)

Example Hentai Site:
http://www.titanimepreview.com/293ri/scorpion.html

Hello, Fincher... Welcome to ASF!
Looks like you're gonna get along with the others. hahahaha. ;] Your help would be greatly appreciated. ^^
Enjoy your stay here. :]

You are also very welcome in the Creativity Section [CS]:
Check recent news in the CS HERE. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks