Konnichiwa! Rahul here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul999rap

Elite Member
Elite Member
Mar 9, 2013
Yo guys. m rahul here. no doubt an anime lover.
my fav anime r beyblade, baka to test to shoukanjuu, shakugan no shana and one piece
i m guy who likes sports. Though i played at national level jus 2 times. cuz no doubt cuz i joined by game that i hv talent in was quite late. Never mind though stopping the chit chat. I am an anime lover and i dun wanna blah blah blah so thats it. i was there on this site earlier joined i think around last month but i had almost forgotten to introduce myself here. Maybe cuz i was not to active earlier.

Hi there rahul999ra, Welcome to Anime Sharing Forum, have a nice stay ;)

Welcome in the ASF-team, Rahul!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Hi Rahul.. Welcome to AS...

Have Fun n here...

Ciao~~~
yup no doubt i wud hv fun here. but if i get in action than uploaders like u all might hv strong competition lol

Hi there rahul999ra, Welcome to Anime Sharing Forum, have a nice stay ;)
no doubt i will hv

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Rahul
thnx for the warm welcome.

Welcome in the ASF-team, Rahul!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.
yup there is no doubt bout that. as alreay everything is to easy access.

Lol, fencing, a "gentleman's" way of solving a dispute. I don't watch the olympics. I don't have a tv.

Lol, fencing, a "gentleman's" way of solving a dispute. I don't watch the olympics. I don't have a tv.
hey wait u r a moderator rite? pls help me. i m not able to post in anime section. I thought of posting Blood-C The Last Dark movie in 720p but when i click the the neew thread button some page appear sort of saying that i hv no permission of posting. dort of like that.

Last edited:
Yarr, I am.

You can't post in the anime section for 2 reasons.

1: You have to be a member for 2 weeks.
2: You have to have 30 posts on the forum.

After these two requirements are satisfied, you may apply to be an uploader. Then you just wait for the admin's approval.

Yarr, I am.

You can't post in the anime section for 2 reasons.

1: You have to be a member for 2 weeks.
2: You have to have 30 posts on the forum.

After these two requirements are satisfied, you may apply to be an uploader. Then you just wait for the admin's approval.
okay its not difficult completeting the requirements. but is it important to that for posting stuff i hv to apply for uploaders group and wait for administrator's approval. is this part important that i hv to apply for uploaders group to post stuff. and if yes than how do we apply for uploaders group after completeting the requirements?

Welcome to AS rahul~

Hmm for the uploader stuff poke here~ http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/forum-rules-guidelines-4/uploaders-application-guidelines-25777/
Lol will got to it before meh xD

Enjoy your stay and drop by the spams~ Also check out the chopstick contest sometime~
thnx i gotta keep this in mind. and wat? Chopstick Contest? not sure i know wat it is.

Yes it is important. You can't upload without applying.

Just go here, fill out the application and wait.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/staff-application-forum-97/
it says no posts in the forum.

hello Rahul and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?