hi anime fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerkhan

encoder
Elite Member
Jan 31, 2011
hi everyone

Just searched in google for anime sharing and got up here looks pretty nice btw so joined here hope will have a good time here and hope will meet many more anime fans

I will just introduce myself up, first thing first by profession i am a student and have a craze for anime and moreover a real craze for sharing as well :)

I encode as well as upload, have uploaded many series as well will post here sooner...

I have my blog site as well where i frequently(if not) update my created content over there so feel free to visit it anytime...

Till now i have collected 278 GB of anime+ cartoon data i know this is small but will gather more maybe you can tell yours how much you are holding under your belly :P

My favorite animes are FMA and Brotherhood as well, Full Metal Panic, Deathnote and yeah Dragon Ball Z.... many more to mention but for now these much only

hope to have a warm welcome here :)

Welcome to AS, Upon visiting your blog, I thought you mistake us the anime with cartoon lolz. We don't share cartoon here, nor anyone are allowed to share them.

I have... about 6.5TB of anime, and this number is increasing at 100GB/month. ;)

Feel free to check out the spam section and start making new friends

lol i didnt misunderstand you but the fact is i work on both the things, in my blog i post whatever i create its a mix of cartoons as well as animes although not to mentioning upon your visit you must have looked at the first few post which are indeed cartoons..

sure thing i will share anime only thanks for pointing it out..

6.5 TB awesome! you sure have good hardware to store that amount of data :P

weird, where's the welcome committee lolz... were this thread invisible...

xD I don't know Check...

*cough*
Greeting and Welcome to AS, playerkhan~ ^^
I can say that I have a pretty nice animes collection too...
Anyway, enjoy you stay here and have fun with us. ;)

For some reason i didn't see this. not until anti made his post >.<

:059: Hi playerkhan and welcome to AS! mind if i ask you a few questions?

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. I look forward to those shares, coz i too have a craze for sharing as well. but only to things i am interested in. be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay. if you like you can vote in our ongoing signature competition

Thanks and See ya :967339c1:

Last edited:
@anticlimax
yeah i can see your collection very clearly in the posting section :P

@shitotaku
well i must say that you have some pretty nice questions out there and i am sure that you have made a doc file containing those questions and whoever comes new you throw your canon lol very nice..

ok i will try to answer

hmm user name actually i am into roller sports or to be precise roller hockey so from that i take player and my sir name is khan so that becomes playerkhan

yes i am male and i am straight as well(not to mentioning had a very harsh break up recently :( ) :P

favorite animes i have already mentioning in my first post and as of now i am not watching anything, although will mention that i am download Infinite Stratos

favorite anime character yes ofcourse its Riyuzaki or L in the Deathnote series

music umm both english and hindi/urdu(as my native is urdu language) and if you are asking the kind then i am not sure in that but definitely not heavy metal like those coming from linkin park

favorite songs are many to mention

i was searching in google for anime sharing and ended up here ;)

visual novels well to be honest i dont have that word in my dictionary maybe you can tell me more about this visual thingy... and games yeah i am into pc gaming very much well not hardcore but yeah i can say pretty much, i loke RPG like Metal Gear series...

Hobbies hmmm i can mention cooking! i can prepare many dishes and trust i wont leave you hungry :P, besides this ofcourse collecting animes and cartoons as well and yes Roller Hockey as well though i am out of touch now :(

stuff yes electronic gadgets love them

i am 21

favorite foods many to mention but in common i can say that any dish where there is meat :P

languages i can speak are english, hindi, urdu and very minute amount of Japanese as well like ohio and konbanwa lol

falsh chat dont know about that

no i cant read or write only can speak some words

yeah soon i will be posting here but i have some doubts as well...

Welcome to AS, playerkhan. Enjoy your stay here.

I will be looking forward to your collection.

Linkin Park is not heavy metal.

yeah watever it is called like shouting on the mic etc lol dont like that... i know this may sound bizarre cuz almost whole of the world is crazy over linkin park but i dont know it just doesnt suits to my ears..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?