Hey... Its me the "new guy"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooooooooo there ken133! :D I'm not exactly an active member, but please allow me to greet you :)

Welcome to AS! You can do cool stuff in here, like chattin' about stuff, download some stuff, meet friends and talk about stuff, and other cool... stuff! Oh look, I've said "stuff" five times already... no, make that six! o_o

Anyhow, it's no doubt that you'll find some great joy with being one of us :) again, welcome!

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Welcome to AS Ken :3
Thats quite and interesting avatar you have~ May i ask where its from? (my guess would be .hack but idk xD)

Thanks.... Again nice to meet you guys :)

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]: Yea its from .hack GU (Avatar Skeith)

Welcome to Anime Sharing, ken133~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I see that you like .hack//G.U.~ I like it as well.

Welcome to Anime Sharing, ken133~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I see that you like .hack//G.U.~ I like it as well.

Yea i like that game and the Movie, except from Haseo screaming every freaking moment he see's Ovan :D

Hmm the manga and anime were different werent they? I think i remember quite a lot of stuff not being in the anime :x

The game is good but it's pretty repetitive... The manga is actually far more better than the movie and the games.

Hmm i guess ill keep reading the manga then xD I sort of prefer them myself~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3