Hey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherribaby9

Mar 20, 2012
Hey im totally new to all this lol i just came across this and thought wow loads of things going on here i'll have a look! So yea really appreciate if you help me out and i'm happy to be friends and talk to whoever so i guess i'll speak to you sometime soon :)

yay ... welcome to asf ... here have a can of spam,
hope you enjoy your time here. and be sure to visit the spam section hehehe :XD:

o5aqf4.jpg

akihisa really likes that pic :whistle:

Welcome to A-S, sherri!

When you're not navigating the spam section, you might be interested in the ASL part of this website (Big pink button). They've got a lot of music there, definitely worth checking out.
And maybe an old release will bring you over to the IRC channel, where I spend too much of my time.

/me slaps rarely_upset with a large trout

Yep, you spend way too much time on the irc.

Right going to sound totally newbish (which i am lol) but what is irc?? i figured out what the ASL is but dunno what irc means lool

Right going to sound totally newbish (which i am lol) but what is irc?? i figured out what the ASL is but dunno what irc means lool
asl is anime sharing lossless, they provide lotta good music >w<

akihisa really likes that pic :whistle:

Welcome to A-S, sherri!

When you're not navigating the spam section, you might be interested in the ASL part of this website (Big pink button). They've got a lot of music there, definitely worth checking out.
And maybe an old release will bring you over to the IRC channel, where I spend too much of my time.

lol yes i do, :XD:

never taste one yet :D

Last edited:
Hi sherry welcome to ASF! Have a look around.

Don't trust people when they tell or invite you to go somewhere because chances are some of us are human trafficker. ^^

Irc is internet relay chat (look at the bottom of the main page~)
Welcome to AS sherri~
Go into the spam/games :evillaugh: nothing will happen at all :traitor:

Welcome to ASF sherri.
Visit my threads when you have the time.
Enjoy.

Welcome to ASF! Enjoy your stay and have fun. Anything regarding to ASL, you can always PM one of us. :D

Have fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。