Doumo kokonotsu desu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokonotsu

Oct 21, 2016
Hello mates, I know that introductions about yourself brings a chill to everyone's spine every time so my best bet is that i'll just have to make it quick and painless (for me that is).

Since childhood I've been interested in learning Japanese and until this time i guess that my experience in the subject is still marginally small. Noticing that sites such as these caters Japanese learning materials and i am using them for quite a while now. Its been very helpful on the matter at hand including vocabulary but I'm still at a loss about grammar and such

This site is quite promising to people who aspires to learn Japanese and i am hoping that you good folks will keep it that way. これからよろしくお願いします。

De wa, kocchira kosou, Kokonotsu!

Maa, kore kara kono saito no iroiro mono de wa ippai tanoshi atte zo, soshite, kimi no kyuuke no jikan kamoshirenai ni bokutachi to issho-ni mo, ne?:goodtea:

TL-ed: Welcome to here, Kokonotsu!

Have from now a lot fun with the stuff of this site, and may in your free time also with us, okay?

De wa, kocchira kosou, Kokonotsu!

Maa, kore kara kono saito no iroiro mono de wa ippai tanoshi atte zo, soshite, kimi no kyuuke no jikan kamoshirenai ni bokutachi to issho-ni mo, ne?:goodtea:

TL-ed: Welcome to here, Kokonotsu!

Have from now a lot fun with the stuff of this site, and may in your free time also with us, okay?

ぜひお願いします。君達の見方になれると助かります。ありがとうございます

ぜひお願いします。君達の見方になれると助かります。ありがとうございます

ああ、そうな。。。たいしたことじゃなかったよ、では感謝のこと必要ないぞ。:goodtea:
(Ah, well... It wasn't a big deal, where then there doesn't need to thanking.)

お知らせ:どこにも話してましょう、例えここに。なぜならここに日本語で、そして関係なく事は禁止だよ。では、行きましょう!!!:runhappy:
(Notice: Let's talk somewhere different, e.g. here. Because here is on japanese and not related stuff forbidden. Well then, let's move!!!)

最近ちょっと会社の仕事に忙しかったので、返事遅れてすみませんな。
事情が分かりました。今度時間があれば話しましょうか?

[MENTION=133475]kokonotsu[/MENTION]; こんにちは!そして ようこそ。 ここに スパムしないでください、VMを使用してください。

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.