Hi ! ValkyMirei Desu-Desu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyMirei

Sep 21, 2017
If you recently looking for seasonal anime you will notice reference in the title, but if you don't then ...

fb0.jpg

Okey i keep joking for later, i'll introduce myself :

My name is Anthony

I'm from France ( so if my english is bad don't blame me, just blame my teachers ! No really if you have some corrections let me know but if you're here to criticize and insulting me on my english i will never reply and will ignore you)

I'm 20 years Old

I like playing video games like CS :Go, LoL, Nba 2K18, Fifa 18, Osu! and some VN like Clannad, Grisaia series

I'm a Video maker and a GFX, all made up by myself (i never went to a graphic designer school or whatever, i learn by myself on youtube since 2011), If you want i can show you some of my signatures, banners or other command i already done in a futur topic.

I'm really fond of anime/manga figure, i already brought some anime events i went in France, but some special figure are hard to foun in france, and the figure i really want so bad has been sold out :( And it's pretty expensive (130 €) Let me show you :

13963-68139-large.jpg

I got actually 2 nickname, ValkyMirei more for the anime community i will say and my other is NexusArtz, more for gaming community.

I was doing some cool anime vine/AMV before Vine RIP but i try to improve myself further too and make more AMV but, both of my AMV uploaded on youtube where strikes by CopyRights :c

So, it's pretty all i have to say, i'm gonna let you with some of my Computer Configuration and SetUp, with some links to find me on Steam or even Discord :)

Enjoy Your Day ! :D

PC Configuration :

- Asus ROG Strix X99 Motherboard
- Intel Core i7 6800K
- 32 Gb = 4x8 GB of Ram DDR4 3200 Mhz by KFA2 HoF Series
- Nvidia GTX 1070 KFA2 Sniper Edition Black
- Corsair H100i V2 WaterCooling
- Pack of 4 Corsair AF120 LED White edition
- Crucial MX300 525 Gb SSD
- 3 TB Seagate HDD
- EVGA 650GQ 650W
- Corsair Spec-Alpha Black Edition

Set Up :
- Keyboard Corsair Lux K70 RGB RapidFire Mechanical Switches
Monitor : - Iiyama G-Master Black Hawk 27"
- Iiyama G-Master Black hawk 24,5" (No Border)
Mouses : Corsair Glaive - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum - SteelSeries Rival 100
Mouse Pad : Corsair MM800 RGB Light
Mic : Blue Yeti Grey
Headset : Sennheiser Game Zero Black

Other Links :
- Steam = http://steamcommunity.com/id/AkArin12/
- Discord = ValkyMirei ?!#7654
- Osu! = NexusArtz

Attachments

• fb0.jpg
    fb0.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: jezeru
Hi! [MENTION=153550]ValkyMirei[/MENTION];. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03