girlcelly said:
Uploaded:
girlcelly said:
Uploadable:
girlcelly said:
Datafile:
girlcelly said:
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Last edited:
Well, the image files contains the game files themselves, but running filecopy.exe only resulting a what I think is "cannot find registry" prompt message. Can someone explain to me how to install the game? Thank you!

Edit: I am running in Japanese System Local. Running either playclubstudio.exe or initsetting.exe does nothing.

Last edited:
quick question.. Can I download from multiple sources part one, 2 and three? or do I have to download it from one place for them to match? thanks!!

Can someone explain to me how to install the game? Thank you!
filecopy.exe only resulting a what I think is "cannot find registry" prompt message

To those who have problem "cannot find registry".
Do you have original installed or install correctly?

If you already had/did then, I think you can copy everything to game folder.
(If I remember correctly, they wrote like that in readme on case of fail to install)

You are right, this works. But ¿the exes that come with the game are needed? ¿in what order can be instaled?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.