[Japanese] (2009) [Multi hosting] 痴漢サークル 1 + 2 + 3

Chivien, if you find the time could you please reup? Thanks so much!

do you think you can upload this on turbobit or better yet Ryushare I have problems with these 3 site T_T

''Bitshare 120221_7.part2.rar'' link is dead.
Could you re-upload this file?

Thank you!

Last edited:
it seems like i need a patch to play it. i can only play the first one, need the pact for other 2. any one has them?

im also looking for the patch, i think the game only has patch for 1 of them.

it seems like i need a patch to play it. i can only play the first one, need the pact for other 2. any one has them?
the patch is included on the files the problem is that they have been assigned hidden and system properties I had the same problem aswell there is 1 hidden exe file in each and the 2 and 3 have an extra file that you can see, which caused me problems cause I though those were the only ones. a way to check is double click on them while on rar files form.
there are 3 games in total when you unrar the first time double click on each one and you'll see the hidden file but once you unrar the each game the become hidden is kind of complicated to explain how to unhide and I think it varies from windows xp/7/etc so just google it and you'll find the files

btw the credits to gircelly who first told me about it

Reactions: pariah
the patch is included on the files the problem is that they have been assigned hidden and system properties I had the same problem aswell there is 1 hidden exe file in each and the 2 and 3 have an extra file that you can see, which caused me problems cause I though those were the only ones. a way to check is double click on them while on rar files form.
there are 3 games in total when you unrar the first time double click on each one and you'll see the hidden file but once you unrar the each game the become hidden is kind of complicated to explain how to unhide and I think it varies from windows xp/7/etc so just google it and you'll find the files

btw the credits to gircelly who first told me about it

You are one saintly motherfucker. Thank you, you gentlemanly scholar.

This issue has been tormenting because I knew in my bones that there was a way to get this to work, but I just couldn't FIGURE IT OUT.

You've earned this post-thank.

Now my only obstacle is getting the patches to work with these fucking ALL-TiME games

BTW. The best way to find the hidden executable is to click on the game folder, run the search option, and then put "*.exe" into the search bar. This should yield at least two instances of "tikan" executables found. The one in grey is the patch. Simply right click, go to its properties, and uncheck "hidden."

D'oh!

Okay, ran into another problem. Got the first one working fine since it uses a relatively simple patch. 2 and 3, on the other hand, have that bizarre underscore patch mock up.

According to this thread, you basically just put the patch into the install folder, change the name of the patch so it has an underscore on both the front and tail ends of "chikan", and then change the .ini file's name so it has an underscore at the front. Click on the patch and the game's supposed to run.

Just when it seems like it's about to work, it says the program ran into an error and is being forced to close. Any ideas on this?

Okay. After doing some research, it looks like 2 and 3 are still missing a required executables for making the game run. Oh well.

Okay. After doing some research, it looks like 2 and 3 are still missing a required executables for making the game run. Oh well.
nope, you just need to take a closer look the 2 and 3 have also hidden files but in addition there is one "_CHIKAN2" and "_CHIKAN3" so there are 2 files on each one 1 that you can normally see and the second one hidden, also I didn't change any names at all just double click the tikan.exe no need to change names at all but you can try to execute both the "_CHIKAN2" and the hidden one aswell it might work like a patch or something since I've encountered games like that in which you have to patch a game while the error message is up.

But I did a search for more hidden files OTHER than "_CHIKAN2" and "_CHIKAN3". I couldn't find anything. Are they executables?

But I did a search for more hidden files OTHER than "_CHIKAN2" and "_CHIKAN3". I couldn't find anything. Are they executables?
the "_CHIKAN2" /"_CHIKAN3" aren't hidden and there are 1 more exe file in each of the folders

if you are unable to see double click the winrar and you'll see that in the same folder as the _CHIKAN2 there is another exe file same for the folder of _CHIKAN3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks