http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=397965

---
---
Screenshots:
c397965sample3.jpg
c397965sample5.jpg
c397965sample6.jpg

---
Remember to help the companies by buying their games once you tried them.
---
Enjoy!​

Is there a tool that I'm missing to play this, it looks like it needs a noDVD patch but I can't find one. Or is this just one of those wonderful games that doesn't play on Vista 64-bit?

Is there a tool that I'm missing to play this, it looks like it needs a noDVD patch but I can't find one. Or is this just one of those wonderful games that doesn't play on Vista 64-bit?

super-belated response:

get alphaROM crack 2.1-3.1, apply it to reg.exe in the installed folder, and run startup.exe or boot.exe

FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.
If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

why i get this message?

super-belated response:

get alphaROM crack 2.1-3.1, apply it to reg.exe in the installed folder, and run startup.exe or boot.exe

super-belated thanks. Finally went through my bookmarks and found this, great game thanks for the help!

Would it be possible to get new links for this game? =O

I think they are all out of date ><

try changing compability mode for patcher and try to patch it
or post the reg.exe file here and i'll try to patch it

move the 2 files in the game directory
replace the reg.exe file in game directory
the .bak file is backup of original file

or you using 64bit or 32 bit windows 8?

Attachments

• [BISHOP] 姫奴隷 ~牝へと堕ちゆ&#1236.rar
    879.5 KB · Views: 3,182
Also, Kasperski hates the reg exe in the ISO and the posted one. Dunno if its a false positive, I don't have a spare XP PC to test it.

Woah, easy there. As I said, I don't know if it is a false positive. Modern anti virus scanners use Heuristic threat detection. Means that a file with possibly Malware like behavior (Changing registry entries or some such for example) are considered a threat until proven otherwise. Cracks for games are frequently identified as Malware despite not being harmful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。