Come%20See%20Me%20Tonight%202.jpg

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Come See Me Tonight 2
Released: 2002-10-18
Translated: 2004-08-13
Company: Sekilala
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

A super sequel to the very popular Come See Me Tonight 1, welcome to a beautiful traditional Japanese world!

You are Kensuke Tsukikage, the son of a family that runs the famous Tsukigake Shinto Shrine. One day your grandfather, chief priest of the shrine, introduces you to a beautiful girl: Koruri Hanayashiki, a young shrine-maiden-in-training who will be studying here. It's quite an honor to be able to train at such an ancient and famous religeous site as your shrine. A party is held with your childhood friends Nanao and Shiina to welcome Koruri-chan.
At the party, your grandfather makes an announcement: the upcoming harvest festival will be broadcast live on television, including the climax of the festival, the beautiful "dance of the shrine maidens." There's just one complication: it's the custom at this shrine that the shrine maidens have sex as part of their graceful festival dance. To make the special event a success, it's vital that you train all the girls in the erotic act of the dance in time for the festival, and choose your true love in the process. Because the girl who you take as your wife will help save the honor and tradition of the Tsukikage Shrine.
Come See Me Tonight 2 is a multi-scenario love-sim game for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the game story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored, too, for full enjoyment of the erotic interactive story. Includes a great "hands free" feature too!

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v132

DOWNLOAD

Optional saves and unlocker included.

Code:
http://rg.to/file/2d06daab1e3775a5c6bf577c15414218/Come_See_Me_Tonight_2_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2cpcspmhbk6b/Come_See_Me_Tonight_2_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Koruri Hanayashiki. A new face at Tsukikage Shrine, it's her dream to become a head shrine maiden. Two years older than you, her calm and direct demeanor interest you at once. She's read about sex in magazines but has no actual experience. Age 20.

Minami Tsukikage. The current head shrine maiden, she is the 43rd head maiden of your ancient shrine. She seems somewhat ditsy for someone in such an important position. Widowed when your uncle died some years ago, she's prepared to do anything to carry on the tradition of the Tsukikage Shrine. Age 35.

Nanao Torishima. A childhood friend of Kensuke's, she goes to school with you. Secretly in love with you for years, she got a job at the shrine so she could be with you more. A quiet, mature girl, she is prone to getting carried away easily. She believes that sex is an affirmation of two people's love and isn't ashamed of it at all. Age 18.

Shiina Kazemiya. A popular and pretty classmate from school, she also works at your shrine, so that she can be near Minami, who she's in love with. She wasn't ever very aware of you as a man, but now that she's got competition from Koyuri all this changes. She believes sex should be a solemn act between lovers, and is always concerned with setting the correct mood. Age 18.

Last edited:
Re: [G-Collections] Come See Me Tonight

this game i cant play it.. i try use daemon tool lite but still.. soo.. how do u think..?

What kind of error are you encountering and what OS are you using?

im use window 7.. daemon tool lite cant detect the file format.. when i try it nothing happen.. do u know why..?

Have you extracted the archive? I can mount the file "Come See Me Tonight.iso" just fine.

yup.. i think i done it right.. i extracted it.. n i use daemon to.. but the problem is when it autoplay.. choice (Run KONY2MLT.EXE or Open folder to view files) it says below that the Run KONY2MLT.EVE -Publisher not specified- what does that mean or maybe it need me to install some software to play it..? help me man.. after all it my long last holiday man.. so i want play some hentai game until i break down.. ohohoho ;)

Posts moved here, since that exe is part of Come See Me Tonight 2, not 1. >_>
Anyway, just run the KONY2ML.EXE, install, copy over the crack, and you're done.

Just in case: The crack is on the CD and you need to copy it to your installation directory. In the same folder is a file called "fas-cst2.nfo" that you can open with Notepad for detailed installation instructions.
If you have any more errors describe precisely what you have done and what the error message is.

hmm.. thank you man.. that was a really big help from u.. im very honor for ur help man.. if there still have other problem i will ask some more.. thank you dude.. :)

I seem to be having the same problem on windows 7. The iso mounts fine but when autoplay comes up the .EXE has that -Publisher not specified - underneath it and when you try to run it, it says:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computers system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64(64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher"

First time I've seen this problem cause i recently moved to windows 7 and windows xp used to work pretty much with everything. Im thinking it may have something to do with how the game only lists 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista but its weird cuz i have played a few oldies on windows7 already =/

This problem appears for both Come See Me Tonight and Come See Me Tonight 2.

The game is not compatible with 64bit operation systems - the only way to get it to run on them is using XP Mode (not compatibility mode) or another VM.
If you have a 32bit version run the installer in compatibility mode for XP or Win98.

hey dude i got a "li'l" problem
i has succesfully registry n when i run kony2ml.exe it said "cant play midi in this environtment.do u wish to continue?";i klick yes and another pop said "voice and sound will not be shown.do you wish to continue?"
i klick yes but the game errors
how should i do??

well if this not helping ive just download another game:D:D
thank anyway

corocoro-sama still have a lot of problem
i follow instruction fas-cst2.nfo
what to install after i burned iso file?
anyway after i burn it i run KONY2ML.EXE it says "fail to open start"

this erogame makes me sick:@

From memory:
Burn/Mount the disc. There should be two exe files - KONYMLST.EXE should be the name of the one used to install the game. If that doesn't open a setup screen, try the other one.
Simply copy/pasting all the files to a folder (don't forget to copy the crack exe into the main folder last) on the HDD should also work.
Keep in mind that this game doesn't run under 64bit operating systems.

i already mount the iso file with daemon tools lite but it just pop-out like comand prompt and nothing happened

Go to your simulated DVD drive and locate the exe files there. Start them.

Okay I'm trying to run this on an emulated Windows XP (through VMWare Player) but whenever I try to run 'KONY2ML' or 'KONY2MLT' I just get a very brief command prompt saying 'File is too big to fit on memory'. Since the file is 1.57 MB I really doubt that. Can anyone help?

Reactions: uenchuceli
Hm, never got that error. Try increasing the virtual machine's RAM, as it may not have enough free one to load the game.

Reactions: uenchuceli

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/