Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renano

Little ⁺ I ⁺ Erase
Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?! [ENDED!!!]

V3RzS.png

Hello one and all to renano's 3rd contest!

Welcome to the Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

NO MORE ENTRIES!!!

VOTE NOW!!! YOU CAN VOTE UP TO 4 PEOPLE. NO MORE!

NOTE: cyberhood joined the contest last minute. If you vote for him, please mention ---> [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] or the judges, AhGwee, samyeung46, and Decalcomania. You can VM or PM as well!

I'll try to ask a Mod to add cyberhood as a poll choice.

---

RULES

1. Draw yourself! The half-human must be you! Do not use anyone else or a fictionalized person! It doesn't need to be perfect. Make it close to you or an anime-style version. Just do your best!~

2. Use a real animal! The half-animal must be a real animal! A participant is allowed to incorporate no more than two animals in one drawing/cosplay! You can use mammals/insects too! No mystical creatures. (i.e. REAL: Horses, whales, parrots, grasshoppers, etc.) (i.e. FAKE: nine-tailed foxes, fire-breathing dragons, etc.)

3. Write a story/description! Make up a story about yourself or describe what you drew. Write it well and make it engaging if possible.

4. BONUS! Draw, write, or display something about chopsticks! It is not necessarily required. If you want extra points, you may consider it.

---

ENTRIES

1. Post your entry in this thread and mention renano or the judges. Make sure it's your own work and you followed the rules.

2. You can submit your entries as:

- Drawings/Paintings/Sculptures/Sand Art/Street Art/etc.
- Cosplay/Dress up and take a picture or shoot a video
- Use CG and make a 3-D Design/MS Paint/Paint Tool SAI/etc.

Please enjoy yourselves, have brain-freezes, and take your time...

Whoever makes the illest, most eye-catching, bestestest entry will be declared the winner!

---

WHAT THE WINNER and RUNNER-UPS GET

REAL PRIZES

The winner shall receive bragging rights... and Selvaria Bles will be making a signature/avatar.

RUNNER-UPS

The judges shall determine amongst themselves who they will give prizes to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

5th, 6th, 7th, 8th (if there are any) will receive prizes from renano, depending if anyone else wants to do it.

Prizes shall vary.

VIRTUAL PRIZES

The winner shall receive an all expense paid trip to Decalcomania-land. Also, a lifetime supply of Lindt, Godiva, and Hershey chocolates... with tea... and massages from renano.

---

LOSER

VIRTUALLY SPEAKING

The loser must run naked for 1,000 miles, lick 20 stray cats while swimming in quicksand... with jello. :3

---

JUDGES

1. AhGwee
2. samyeung46
3. Decalcomania

The judges will view the work, see if they followed the rules, and decide the ones they like best. Their votes will be tallied together with the other voters.

---

JUDGES' POINT SYSTEM

The judges shall take into consideration this point system.

Participants, please, consider them while creating your entry.

1. Aesthetic Appeal/Composition: 40 points max
2. Technique/Ability: 20 points max
3. Well-written Story/Description: 20 points max
4. Creativity/Originality: 20 points max
5. BONUS - Incorporation of Chopsticks: Extra 10 points max

---

VOTES

A CHANGE IN VOTING SYSTEM!

Due to the high number of people participating, I have decided that you can vote up to 4 people! (This rule may change if more people join.)

Those who participated cannot vote for their own work.

Only AS members can vote.

A poll will be opened after all entries are in and closed within a set date.

---

DEADLINE

August 21, 2012

If you wish to participate by the time the deadline approaches, we'll extend it for one more week. That's it... No longer than that!

No more deadlines!

---

CONTESTANTS

1. IwantPedobearToo
2. renano
3. Kuki
4. kami-onii-chan
5. Mato
6. nexus
7. Ralium
8. DL Zandorf Rahamasch
9. SainTPrimE
10. cyberhood

---

CONTESTANTS' ENTRIES

I think i should join with my recently acuired drawing skiils. I will defenetly win :D

tdZAl.png
:rolleyes:

After my first sketch I am not so sure anymore if i should try :wasclose:

VrwPQ.png

Second try not much better :foreveralone:

jQc0p.png

scan0003-1.png

Leia

I have told myself many times

To not tread upon the path

In which leads to despair.

That is the path called

"Love".

This tale told

Is not a tale of regret or desperation

Nor is it of forlorn separation.

What lies ahead... what shall appear

Is through my eyes

The love that should not happen.

Yes, a love I once knew and shall not be forgotten.

Screams. Screams echo within my heart

Awaiting release.

Someone embrace this sadness.

Solitude overwhelming...

Darkness succumbing...

All I want is a touch of another person.

Not one soul. Not one sound.

This mysticism that dwells within my forest

Full of obscure and elongated plants

Numerous sparkles of sand and unknown branches

That dangle as if seeking the warmth I also desire.

Despite the rainbows and bright sunshine

Despite the colorful flowers and all things divine

Inside, I am still dead.

I cannot fly despite my wings.

Tainted in a deep blue as if my tears seeped into them.

One flap and I lose balance.

Each dent and vein, ah~

Fragile I am.

Then you came.

Somehow, from somewhere... you entered my vapid forest.

More. Let me feel you more.

These dry scales of mine are rooted to this very ground.

Slithering and withering the days away

Hiss. Hiss. Hiss.

Sigh.

I no longer feel you.

Laughter chokes me.

My feeble antennae dances in the breeze

The pretty hem of my dress mocks my solemn state

How can you appear and just leave?

Nostalgic. Bitterly nostalgic.

You walked in and not once did you display fear.

Curiosity. Intrigue. Amazement. Bafflement.

So many emotions.

We spent only a few days together.

Was it two? Three? Four?

You left an impression of courage and passion.

Hidden tribulation and doubt also clouded your eyes

Hesitation to reveal your past, but you did.

One by one, you gave yourself to me.

The dimple in your cheeks.

Your deep eyes and your goofy smile.

Standing tall that your shadow covered my being.

You gave me something. Yes, so very precious to me...

Those gentle and calloused hands reached my hopeless hands

I felt warmth for the first time.

No more words were said. No more vows were made.

For you left the next day.

No wave of a good-bye.

However, in my hands laid the present you gave me that night.

Butterflies adorned the hairpieces.

He said they were a keepsake from his mother for luck.

I chuckled and grinned wanly to myself.

His scent still lingered.

Twirling them with my pale, obscene tail

Brought into the light

Heavy steel.

Tiny red crystals were embedded.

Slight cracks here and there

Nonetheless, fine craftsmanship.

Just pieces of sticks that are painted to gleam in materialistic beauty.

I love them.

A silent promise.

You will return.

I will wait.

I have told myself many times

To take heed and proceed with caution.

Continue to live in desolation.

But you arrived.

I saw light.

This tale told

Is a tale of hope and gratefulness.

For once I am blessed.

How strange. So much changed.

Through my eyes

The love that should not happen.

Yes, a love I embrace and shall not be forgotten.

"A love of lies".​

Well. this is it. It's a monkey this time :D

scan0001.jpg

i want to update my entry, i have better pics now and a pic of the chopsticks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE TALE OF GOD

Kami is a half-man half-animal creature, or like he is called in his world, a middle-beast, middle-beasts have a great agility, intelligence, and depending in the animal they are, strenght. There's a special force in his world called "The Guild", it's composed of only middle-beasts, they do things like transport of rare things and protection of important people. Kami is half-cat, so he have an incredible speed, and agility, and because of that he was the leader of the shadow squad, a team of the four fastest members of the Guild, they were like ninjas, their enemies died without even knowing what happened, the four were long date friends. They never failed in any mission and because of this and his name, kami is called God. But one day he receveid a mission that would change everything in his life, they was supposed to kill a group of terrorists, nothing unusual, but they was already expecting them and prepared a trap, only kami, the leader of the squad, was let alive as a hostage, the guild rescued him but the lost of his friends was a great trauma for him. He leaved the guild and decided to live a normal life... until that happened. The End~

it's after he left the guild, he usually eats a lot (^w^)
GlEVm.jpg

a zoom in the table, i've put my name there
6CfOW.jpg

there's a bowl of ramen behind his hand
Z2zaP.jpg

a close view of his face, he have some food in his mouth(it's really like a cat) (¬w¬)
zPKXd.jpg

"but what about the chopsticks?"
cereal_guy_cereal_guy_l_card-p137700764244147106en8ks_210.jpg
you must be asking

bTVAM.jpg

the red chopsticks with black strips he have are also his weapon,(yeah he eat with the chopsticks he kill people, crazy guy) they're a gift from his friends and he's always with them, as you can see the tip is circular(he can't eat with needles after all), how he killed like that is a mistery. Some people say those hashi are cursed becaused of the great number of people he killed, but i guess it's just a tale... maybe.​

---->My Entry..
Wow you do?
so you like noob drawings?
NO?! OK THEN
anime_share_thingy_by_ribbonlines-d5a135c.jpg
Discription: It's me>.< Half Cat....I used some coloring thingy's and somethings my art teacher gave me at the end of the year cuz he was leaving and as a star student I can help with taking them :giveme: Yeah the thing on my Shirt is chopsticks in food hehe...Sorry for this crappy drawing

Untitled.png
TUDA​

:XD: funny and amazing and strange, oh renano may i be the he that you'd like to marry:bepraised:

*cough back to the point
okay yay umm.....the story bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla and bla bla 20 minutes bla bla for bla bla ahh what the heck its not my entry , continues bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla~
33ww6eb.jpg
nice story eh~​

Here's mine!
fa4jdi.jpg

........ ok just kidding :cramming:

================================================================================
This one below is the chosen one. :samuraihero:
================================================================================
After dancing, i was hungry and i wanted sushi... yes i had to spend some more money but wth, sushi is the beast!
So, i walked with a friend there, there was a point where we splited, he went to his house and i went to the castle... so i continued walking untill i reached the castle, then... i suddenly saw a "3x2 on thursday promotion!":happytears: i was like... OMGoW! Yeah... i asked for 3 and paid 2, so i took a luxurious sit and waited, OH GOD a woman approaches! what could it be? what does she wants from me more than my money? "im in danger" i thought... she standed in front of me and asked "can i have your name, email and birthday? it's for promotions"
she gave me a pencil and a notebook... that notebook had already like 20 names listed in there:neardead:, now im scared, there are already 20 victims of her plan... i didn't had a choice but to writte those things down, maybe it wasn't that bad, but still i can't let my guard down, so i gave her back her stuff and asked me "it's ur first time?", i quickly put my guard on and answered with the ultimate word that would kill her attack! "nope"......... she smiled and left, so i could calm down a moment and return to my sit. So, i started watching how she was making my precious sushi of vengeance packs in front of me, when i suddenly saw a wild contained with a black liquid in there!... i thought it was simply Tuweky's addictive gas he consumes... but then i remembered "im in a sushi castle store!" so i knew that was the soy sauce... but not a common soy sauce... it was "The Legendary Soy Sauce of the Good Flavor That Makes Sushi Taste Amazing" item... yeah it was, so i started staring
at it to see what could it have to taste that good... then i saw a citric fruit piece and pepper in there! i now know the secret of that elixir, now i got an important mission to do now, to test it at my house with different ingredients... OMFGoW she left! why did she left?!:reallydespaired: is she going to kill me now?! am i going to die?!... a guy returned in her place... maybe... it was her with a different look, i can't really know, the planet is weird
and my mind is sick, so i shouldn't take importance to that but to watch them finish my food... and that's what he did, he finished my 3 sushi rolls pack! at that moment... i saw his sick face, he put all 3 packs in a plastic bag and sealed it with strength, i think he wanted to kill those packs, i don't know, that was scary, i knew i had to take my weapon to defend myself... my wallet of despair! yesyes, i had to defend me with a piece of paper!
not only a paper... it's a yellow paper! i asked "how much is it?" with a mad face so i could show how badass i am, he answered "she will tell you", oh... no... that woman again approaches to me!:surprised: oh god now im dead! really dead! she standed once again in front of me, i took my backpack and put attention, she brought a green plastic table with a paper with numbers and 2 packs of tablets and said "it's $80 please" with a smile at her face...
this is just disturbing... what could that numbers mean? they where 4 set i remember " 35, [35], 45, 80"... maybe some proof it was 80... 80 is an evil number now, im going to take care of that from now on... it's like mythosis, an 8 and a 0, but shud be more like 08, otehrwise there is no sence :fag: ... but only that it's an evil number by putting them in a different order! ok im safe from that i guess, but then... WHY THERE ARE 2 PACKS OF TABLETS THERE?!!!! are they druggs? venom? i have no idea, i only took them to analyze them later... so i gave her my wild weapon made of yellow paper, so she left... HAHAHA i won bish!... oh noes she returned... she gave me two pieces of metal... again in tablet shapes... she really wants me dead, she said thank you
why did she said thank you? maybe... for giving her my paper weapon, i said the same, took those metals, my food and left all scared... i took the bus, and thought what could it be while i arrived at my house... what could it be? why she asked me all that? why the chef turned into a guy?... well i maybe know the answer to all that!... but i was hungry and wanted to eat!, so i opened those packs and the sauce, i took those chopsticks... which i accidentally broke and took a roll... analyzed it and looked like normal, so... i ATE it! because im so bad ass!... omg it was amazing :nosebleed:, so i continued eating with tears at my face... something is happening, im turning blue and getting some weird limbs on my limbs! oh noes... i knew that sushi had something! it turned me into a Human-Swordfish! QQ... amwesomez! :emjudge: i can now swim like nothing and have two blades :lmao:, so i decided to test my body at the water, so, i went to a place where water is always there when u want it... yesyes, it was a bathtub, so i inserted myself and tried to swim, but for some reason i couldn't do it... oh yes, it was too small for me, so i decided to go to the beach... yes it took me like 17 hours to reach the beach by running, at the imte i got there it was night already, i didn't care, so i jumped to the water and started swimming so fast i couldn't believe it... when a wild shark appeared and tried to kill me, but for me luck, i had blades on my elbows, so, i had to defend myself, i didn't killed it as i like sharks, but i had to run after i attacked, now i get out of the water and a family around there saw me... they called me monster! how mean! :sowwy: they called the police, so i had to go underwater again and go away, fishers started to hunt me but they have not done it yet, now, after some time, ppl are not sure if they believe the myth or not, now im like big foot, a dragon, sea monster, chupacabras, etc. but at this day, i was called Ramash the Sushi Eater... i could no longer return home all because i liked to sushi! :forsaken:

===========================================================================
2isjaxd.jpg

===========================================================================​

..... Here is my entry :
2007-01-0100-06-11_0013.jpg
Van Lith High School might look like a regular school with a dorm(That really resembles the dorm in Persona 3) for regular students. But once you enroll in this school you'll notice that the students here are far from ordinary, some of them are omiyouji, spirits, and mystical creatures like Yokai and such.
This is me, Stanislaus Prima, in the outside world I might look ordinary but when only 'special' people are around I show my true form 50% human, 25% Nurarihyon (LOL, I'm to obsessed with this kind of yokai) and 25% O-kami (Wolf) , here I go many friends with the same condition, we get along.. Play things together, sometimes we argue and such...
Back to the topic,
It's only a month after I discover my true identity but I already got use to it. After a tiring day I sat on a chair in the dorm dining room (We call it refter) and enjoying a bowl of ramen. Tough the others use spoons and I'm the only one that eats using chopsticks they still can't match my eating speed (LOL). Because the kitchen doesn't allow me to keep my chopsticks in there I usually put them in my pocket when I'm done washing them at the sink....

2klwth.jpg
Cyber His name is Cyber, a human - bat crossbreed. He sleeps in dawn and wakes in dusk. He is a very lazy guy, who doesn't move himself out of his room for more than 2 hours per day. But when he is interested in something he'll work three four days straight with no food but meal. As a practice he likes to increase the number of stitches on his face ,at present which is 28. He hates anything hot but cool. There is nothing he likes to eat but anything with less to chew.. Becareful this being only trusts ones who trust him and will only give others three chances...​

---

JUDGES' EVALUATION

---

OMAKE

LOL :goodtea:

drew that on the back of some form (didnt check it and hope its not important >.<)

1127034-EQS7NDD.jpg

1127049-2XOSA9M.jpg

bla bla bla.. here's another whatever :goodtea:

1135492-KENOLNK.jpg

...Fine.

Also, after I don't know... 7 minutes of sketching, I got bored and then this is the aftermath:
1126096-Y83PCFL.jpg

Lol. I got bored again, so yeah. Also, I fail at erasing as well.
1126175-5G7E1QP.jpg

Another sketch. Originally, I only drew down to the trapizeus muscles, but I decided to make it more 'presentable'. Head - 15 minutes, clothing - 5 minutes.
1127927-R14DTET.jpg

My omake (Which is actually worth presenting):
1144310-QV1I8ZJ.jpg

Hmm drew these for someone~ They sort of fit here xD Hope she doesnt mind me showing others >.<

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

If Nero made a 10 minute sketch... I decided to draw something as well.

It took around 15 minutes though.

Story

Welcome one and all to renano's Wonderland~

Shall we fall into the rabbit's hole together?

Along the way, we shall explore the depths of the many creatures that reside in renano's Wonderland.

She is the queen and a beautiful one in fact. Paying heed to every citizen's plea and helps them when possible.

Such a generous and kind-hearted person she is.

What makes her more pleasing is the fact that she is part bunny and part mountain lion.

Her floppy ears are to die for as she bounces them around. So pure and white they are. Anyone would like to touch them and nibble those delicate ears.

Also, who can forget her tail? Flexible and practical. See in the picture how she balances a bowl of rice? Very sturdy and strong.

And holding chopsticks with cute hearts attached and the word 'Love' written can make any man or woman want her... whether to play or use to balance things.

With her big bunny hands and cat-like abilities to move quickly and to jump from high heights... she is perfect to be queen.

I heard, as her personal adviser, that she is offering anyone to be her king or her husband!

Ah! What to do? What to do?!

If she marries, who shall he be? Could it be a she?!!

*Ahem*

Getting off topic a bit... I apologize.

The queen, renano, has sharp eyes and whiskers that feel so ticklish that you may die and go to heaven.

One glomp from her, and it's ecstasy.

*Ahem*

I'm quite infatuated with her... so please excuse me.

*Wipes nosebleed*

Please do visit the queen's Wonderland.

We have amusement parks and movie theaters. From convenience stores and big malls, we can provide accommodations for cheap with the highest design and security.

The residents are funny and friendly. They'll help you out and make your life comfortable. Short visit or permanent stay... please do come if you can.

The rabbit hole is located at your nearest park's tree or the nearest tree that you see. Bring your friends and family too!

It's similar to Alice's Wonderland except with more glomping and... unexpected nudity.

I can't believe Queen renano might marry!

Who will marry her??!!!

Is it you?

scan0001-1.png

If its like that then welcome my fabulous omake:
REjth.png

---

BANNERS

Here are free banners to advertise the contest. Please do not alter them in any way. Remember to thank Decalcomania for making them.

200x200

200x200banner1.png
200x200banner2.png

200x40

200x40banner1.png

200x40banner2.png

400x80

400x80banner1.png

400x80banner2.png

720x120

720x120banner1.png

720x120banner2.png

---

NOTE

renano has joined this contest. So watch out!~ ;3

I might not be here often during the competition. If you have any questions or need advice/help/critique you can:

1. Wait for me to reply (Depending on my schedule, I might not reply in time.)

2. Ask the other people participating, previous participants, or the judges.

3. Solve it yourself or give a shout-out to your friends/neighbors/hobos!

---

DISCLAIMER

We are not responsible for any injuries, mishaps, or stolen work that may occur. If you are glomped, grated as cheese, trapped in quicksand, or transported to another dimension in any way, please be rest assured that we will remember you and make you a tombstone. Please have fun and may the force of jello be with you.

[MENTION=29956]2Dheeey[/MENTION] [MENTION=28232]AErik-kun[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=28113]AK-22B[/MENTION] [MENTION=28059]Ak5shays[/MENTION] [MENTION=30161]alesao[/MENTION] [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] [MENTION=2087]Alpha_stigma[/MENTION] [MENTION=28524]Altantsetseg[/MENTION] [MENTION=27006]Angelus knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=26539]AnimalBear[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=29577]ayumu9[/MENTION] [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION] [MENTION=16251]Blacktoken[/MENTION] [MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] [MENTION=29650]Crystal_king[/MENTION] [MENTION=29458]cyberhood[/MENTION] [MENTION=24017]dannyh[/MENTION] [MENTION=25286]Dante1712[/MENTION] [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=28509]defqon1[/MENTION] [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] [MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION] [MENTION=29917]eighThdream[/MENTION] [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] [MENTION=27287]Ellie_kitty101[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]Eucliwood[/MENTION] [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] [MENTION=28568]Exaelia[/MENTION] [MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=19454]Fall[/MENTION] [MENTION=16554]Famichip[/MENTION] [MENTION=25460]fastdj2004[/MENTION] [MENTION=30111]firedmn[/MENTION] [MENTION=3632]Flareknife[/MENTION] [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=27322]Furukawa Kei[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=28499]Gero50[/MENTION] [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27360]Himeyuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=27773]iamdiva86[/MENTION] [MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION] [MENTION=28674]iTsAParadox[/MENTION] [MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] [MENTION=28114]izmenanda[/MENTION] [MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION] [MENTION=16592]jikannouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=27586]juudith[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=30099]Kalimaman[/MENTION] [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=30383]kaotiksoul[/MENTION] [MENTION=8663]kasumi-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=10809]Keima[/MENTION] [MENTION=14553]kenshin himura[/MENTION] [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] [MENTION=28409]King of Heroes[/MENTION] [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION] [MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] [MENTION=28690]laurel88[/MENTION] [MENTION=14493]Legend[/MENTION] [MENTION=27874]lintox[/MENTION] [MENTION=28603]Loki[/MENTION] [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION] [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] [MENTION=28701]Mental1ty[/MENTION] [MENTION=28389]MeTanTei[/MENTION] [MENTION=29751]MF Azral[/MENTION] [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] [MENTION=28151]mr.arc[/MENTION] [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=28231]NeahThe14th[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] [MENTION=28443]oomega[/MENTION] [MENTION=28459]otome-lover[/MENTION] [MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION] [MENTION=169]pyrce[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=27956]Random2[/MENTION] [MENTION=28442]Ras[/MENTION] [MENTION=5013]Ron Roy[/MENTION] [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] [MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION] [MENTION=27470]sasake[/MENTION] [MENTION=3160]sayforever[/MENTION] [MENTION=28518]scorpions[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=27148]selgon1234[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] [MENTION=14085]Sendoh08[/MENTION] [MENTION=13840]ShadowStorm666[/MENTION] [MENTION=25637]Silky Heart[/MENTION] [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] [MENTION=27456]SparkNorkx[/MENTION] [MENTION=30017]stardice[/MENTION] [MENTION=15769]sunflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=28281]TeenieBikini[/MENTION] [MENTION=27446]testers[/MENTION] [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] [MENTION=26184]Tsuwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=27546]TTADPL[/MENTION] [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=28039]vampire-queen[/MENTION] [MENTION=28663]veinster[/MENTION] [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] [MENTION=25619]vittusk[/MENTION] [MENTION=28528]wess666[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] [MENTION=30305]xavor[/MENTION] [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=30315]yagami[/MENTION] [MENTION=19764]Yandere[/MENTION] [MENTION=27795]Yonaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=17020]神摂理潮[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Wow, that is one long thread starter.

Lol and on the contest goes xD I wont be able to be very active for another week or so though :x

Took a long while to do. xD

I need to mention more people. So please excuse me while I do that.

Do you see your name, Nero, in the tags? ;3

A little tribute to you for thinking up the theme.

It's fine, Sam. ^^

It'll be awhile before the contest is finished anyway.

Time to round up the players. xD

:deadsad:draw myself eh i would've drew but to see and draw myself now how.....

Hmm just going to say that im not going to give a full 10 bonus just for some random pair of chopsticks randomly tossed in~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] It does seem like it, mademoiselle. /me scrolls up and down to see rainbows c:

OHOHO. I did not see that, but I cannot take all of the credit.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] I think people will take a long time on this contest as well, so you don't need to worry.

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] Are you afraid to draw yourself?

Drawing oneself without any training can be difficult :x Though i suppose an anime/cartoonish version of themselves might be easier?

I have drawn myself quite a few times, so I guess I should make an omake.

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] Try an anime version. It's much easier than photo-realistic.

Like I mentioned, it doesn't need to be perfect. Draw as best as you are able.

My drawing is just a sample~ xD

Thank you Sam, Nero, and Ralium for your input and warm love. ^^

Cheers!~

Alex is also here. Love you too.

I drew a self-portrait many hours ago.

Then... my battery died. xD

I just drew whatever afterwards.

Thanks again for being a judge Sam. ^^

Much love to the other judges as well... Nero and AG~

Lol np~ I dont mind being judge :3

Hmm would the example be a drawing of you?~

To draw yourself... depends how you want to draw yourself...

how did it go,drawing yourself?? ^^

The method I used was looking back and forth with a mirror.

You can use a photo as well.

A mirror is good to see you as you are 'now'.

It turned out well. I like to focus on the eyes and the feeling of the piece the most.

Lol np~ I dont mind being judge :3

Hmm would the example be a drawing of you?~

To draw yourself... depends how you want to draw yourself...

The example is a 'drawing' of me.

I did a self-portrait to be used as an example, but well... :/ (Gyaa~ My battery!) D:

Last edited:
Oh, no problem, mademoiselle.

I just wanted to see how many people are going to take the theme and make something. Thus, why I decided to become a judge.

It amazes me how people can think of different things. But I don't think a fish head with a human body is all that appealing...

O.o was just thinking now~

if i drew my upper body now the lower body should be animal ~xD

@ Nero

Haha~ True. A fish head would be disturbing.

I also feel the same about people coming up with different ideas. Can't wait~ :3

@ Ralium

Draw what you like as long as it's within the rules. ;3

Hmm well this could get quite entertaining if people associate themselves with certain "unusual" animals xD

Real animals/mammals/insects/etc. can be much fun.

It's all up to the player~ :godlytea:

Oh my~ Ojou sama has special tea too xD

Well i have two hours to sleep so~ Goodnightys all~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.