What are your goals in life?

Perplexing

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 26, 2011
Simple question I suppose :P

Considering the various age groups here I think it would be interesting to learn about everyone's goals and for those who are old like me have you accomplished any?

For myself I've accomplished several of my goals such as being a family man, and living as long as I have :P which is a great feat in my opinion considering all the crap I used to do lol.

At this stage in my life I have some simple goals such as getting out of debt so that this time next year instead of renting a house I can finally buy a house. As well as being the best dad I can be for my two boys and for the new addition to my family due February 26th, 2012.

Last edited:
:| can a Moderator fixed the typo I made with the thread topic please and thank you.

I noticed the 'gaols'. :P

My goal.... get my life sort out before it getting any messier than now.
After that, try to settle down for good, probable raise a family or something.

Reactions: Perplexing
My goals in life, hmm..
There was one to get stable job, fulfilled it few years ago, Its a crappy job, but at least I don't have to worry about getting fired for no reason.
Almost two months ago I've fulfilled my other goal, to move out of family home and live fully on my own.

For now it would be:
- To (finally...) finish university, bachelor's degree would be enough.
- Get a better paid, non crappy job.
- To be able to move forward without being constantly afraid of something.

I noticed the 'gaols'. :P

My goal.... get my life sort out before it getting any messier than now.
After that, try to settle down for good, probable raise a family or something.

Yeah going off of one hour sleep apparently makes me forget to double check for typos :P

Hmmm. . .
For this year I just want to finish college!
Working and studying at the same time is hard for me.
24 hrs a day is not enough!
That's why I'm hurrying up to finish my course!
After this sem got 1 more left!

^^,

Goals in life?

Nothing but to study Japanese and capture 1000 heroines in the eroges.

And no, I'm not joking, and I've seen stunning/dumfounded/disgusted face of the person that asked me the question, then hearing such answer :D.

It's my pride!

@Checkmate

And here I thought you would have some bizarre goal of striving to remain ~Pure and Innocent~ :P

Goals in life?

Nothing but to study Japanese and capture 1000 heroines in the eroges.

And no, I'm not joking, and I've seen stunning/dumfounded/disgusted face of the person that asked me the question, then hearing such answer :D.

It's my pride!

I approve of this goal! My current goals as of now includes.

1. Watching 500 anime shows in a row without dropping more then 50 (91/500 - 6 dropped so far)
2. Play as much visual novels that my computer can handle, and capture as much heroines as possible
3. Become a pianist

For future goals, one would include finishing college when I get into one.

I pretty much have accomplished everything I set for myself many years ago. I guess as a "Final" life goal before I die is to be a Mother. That tho is something that I teeter on due to my personal life choices.

My goals:

1. Graduate Highschool - Done
2. Earn GMA (Gold Medal of Achievement, the equivalent to Eagle Scout) - Done
3. Survive my College classes - In Progress
4. Earn degree in either Engineering, Medical or Technology - In Progress
5. Learn how to play "Crazy on You" intro flawlessly - Getting There
6. Find semi stable job - Pending
7. Learn French, German, Japanese and Russian - Will take awhile
8. Learn C++, Python and Java
9. Learn how to make some killer takoyaki
10. Figure out if Donal Trump can buy a decent head of hair. - One E-mail away

These are several off the ol' list.

I have my midlife crisis early, so I basically 'paused' my life and gave up all of my responsibilities. No, I don't have a kid. lol

My goal now is to find myself away from familiar places, familiar faces and get a job. Probably will do the last next year.

<- NEET. <3

Last edited:
goals... i do have lots of goals, aside from becoming interpreter/translator, i wanna study culinary, psychology and i wanna study abroad.. ^^,

id like to take culinary arts as a supplement, but right now im deciding between engineer (as a broad spectrum) or going to med school. any suggestions would be welcome.

My goal is very simple,
firstly, get an internship place outside of my country
secondly, meet my true love
thirdly, succeed in university, get a nice job and fulfill my obligation to my family
fourth, help others in a way that I'm still thinking.
:D

Be a pro chef(in training right now, no need for school)
Study abroad(maybe China or Japan)
Open up my own restaurant
Find a significant other

Yes, in the order stated above.

Be a pro chef(in training right now, no need for school)
Study abroad(maybe China or Japan)
Open up my own restaurant
Find a significant other

Yes, in the order stated above.

Surely i'll visit your restaurant. Good luck!

Goals in life

- to be successful gynaecologist and even possible by the grace of God ,to be able to reach the apogee of my career.
- to be humanitarian help people in need and give solace to the less priviledged.
- be the best wherever i find myself(by the special Grace of God)
and above all be able to settle down n have a happy family.

I really do not know what's my goal in life. This question is too big for me. Maybe live a happy and meaningful life is my goal of life. It does not mean my current life is unhappy or unmeaningful. I mean when I watch anime, it is meaningful for I can improve my japanese and something like that. :)

to many to list, but a few off the top of the head, hmm to become the best in fighting like martial arts, boxing... another would be to become one of the best gamers ever XD... but there are more goals i have way more... but this should do for now .

One day you may be able to take on Chuck, but I doubt it :)

Got a new goal: Become an intense Iron Chef!

I thought I knew what my goals where, until I realized most of them in my twenties or had a taste of things to come. Now in my early thirties my goals are nothing like what they would have been when I was in my twenties...I look back thinking how naive in some ways.

If you think you goals are big, think bigger. Hard to achieve? Probably not as hard as you think if you put all of yourself and energy into accomplishing them. Learning languages, travelling, family, school, ect these things take very little time to accomplish and that career you think you want...well thats not a goal - thats a lifestyle which can be a goal, but in that you will find goals within that career vs having that career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?