Well, summarize your summer experiences of 2014.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, the summer season 2014 wasn't the biggest for me - mostly because of work: From 3 months of the summer had I just 2 weeks day-off; always about 13~14 hours marathon - what I then never the latest bus get could, where then often more or less happy unhappily my aunt at midnight calling had, that she me from the work place pick up should... - and because of this did I unhappily the job yesterday terminated, but I've the chance now the job in the elementary school in my village get... It would for me really beneficially be...

...In the meanwhile was my monitor defect, what then about 3 weeks my PC not use could - only on my phone could I in net surf, what after an specific time annoying is... - but finally did get a new monitor (LG 20" LED-monitor), because the old couldn't repair and is so dead then...

And the conflict in/at our neighbor country Ukraine does me very worry - because it has already an critical level get has, what not more funny is - what actually it was from begin never that - I hope then really that this heavy storm soon there finally from the screen disappear, but placid wise of course - and this also in the near-east...

Well, now share you also your summer events, if you want...

Our definition of summer here is March-June. I know it's different in other countries.
I didn't do anything memorable, I just stayed at home in my dark dark library creying over 2D boys.
:gakuran_broken:

Our definition of summer here is March-June. I know it's different in other countries.
I didn't do anything memorable, I just stayed at home in my dark dark library creying over 2D boys.
:gakuran_broken:

Well, you're living southern than I...

...And really? - And "2D boys"?

:gakuran_shock:
P-please don't be afraid of me..
I played Eroge before getting hooked with Otome games.

I see... Well, anyway...

...Then was your summer so - I hope that next better will for us both (except if until there not the 3rd World War broken out is...>_>)

I see... Well, anyway...

...Then was your summer so - I hope that next better will for us both (except if until there not the 3rd World War broken out is...>_>)
:gakuran_faith:
People should stop killing themselves.
I hope next summer, the price of commodity would decrease..though it's highly unlikely.
I want to go to the beach.and find beaches and shores.

:gakuran_faith:
People should stop killing themselves.
I hope next summer, the price of commodity would decrease..though it's highly unlikely.
I want to go to the beach.and find beaches and shores.

Well, if you hard until to next summer working, then have you possible wise the chance that your personally holiday manage can - But how said: "possible"...:goodtea:

Notice: Sorry Chihiro, please keep the topic of this thread, okay? - I won't angry with you be^^

Ah, sorry. I thought this was a thread to tell how did you spend your summer. >< Is it possible to delete that reply?

Ah, sorry. I thought this was a thread to tell how did you spend your summer. >< Is it possible to delete that reply?

Ah so... Sorry Chihiro, I didn't noticed, that you about your summer time described have - Sorry again, you've right...>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092