Lucky Draw - gettin' lucky

alexsdu

Mein 3D Waifu
Elite Member
Nov 29, 2010
So there I was, attending a seminar about IBM Tivoli, as my company's IT rep(there only 2 IT personnel in my company), yesterday.
Spent most of the time, sketching and drawing, since I know there's no way in hell my company gonna buy it, even if it really help the company.

At the end of the seminar, the organizer had a lucky draw session (clever way to keep the participants to stay to the end). And guess what, y'all. I won.
Not the 1st place but still got a really good thing - a WD Elements Portable Hard Drive.
956937-F7IY9ZD.jpg

Good timing too, coz I was planning to buy me one of 'em portable HDD.
Now I don't have to waste my money to buy some stupid portable HDD, and use the money to buy other stupid stuffs. :D

Hmm i need a hard drive xD Computer is too screwy~
956966-RI128VA.png
Misa Hayase is the portable HDD new name.

Last edited:
Lol yay for random names xD
Im not low on space... its just that my laptop dies every week or two...

Every weeks? There's something definitely wrong with your laptop.
Did you sent it for repair at the same place?

Shiny hard drive... So lucky...~

Sam is cursed... of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks