The growth of China

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunrise

Elite Member
Uploader
Nov 15, 2011
If China becomes a major economy in the world, the Chinese have become popular worldwide as English now, I think it is possible
you think?

It might be possible, but hey it's already near 2012.

So, let's sit and enjoy.

current Chinese influence is huge and they also developed more strongly in the near future but as you say we should not fear anything, everything has its rules, let us take enjoying life right now

Depends really..

A lot of people are still apprehensive about them for so many reasons.

Getting rid of the shrine to Chairman Mao might be a good first step to prove they aren't crazy enough to worship someone who was close to a tyrant...

You still also have events like the lead paint on the children's toys fiasco. On top of many products that are very poorly produced.

But as they continue to gain ways to show some seriously awful conditions and events like Wang Yue getting run over multiple times and treated like roadkill, it's going to be hard to change peoples minds...

Last edited:
China has many problems. One of my friends who is a chinese told me he will have to work 100 years to own an apartment in his town. And most of them who had a European life doesn't want to go back either. I think many fear the communist government.

I guess they are very strong in forex world. But not directly since it is not traded through banks. But they tries to devalue their currency all the time like japan (more than japan with strict policy). I think a normal person is not allowed to buy more than 4000 $ worth yuvan (I'm not certain about the figure). If you can buy it and accumulate the currency then after some time you can make a good profit once they open the currency for sure. Would it happen in near future , that's a million dollar question....

China isn't perfect, but which country is perfect and hasn't done anything bad in the past or in the present or will always do good in the future? I can't think of a single one, Germany for example hasn't actually punished many former Nazis who was directly or indirectly involved into war crimes after the Second World War, because they were needed as teachers, professors @ universities and so on (plus the upcoming Cold War made it harder). But anyway could the German society become a society who are mostly respecting the so called "Human rights" (but also does not always do good in the present like non country), so who says that China not will also be a Country with a certain kind of Democracy and Freedom in the future? Maybe not European styled Democracy, nor the freedom they have in America, but it is a country with 1 Milliard/Billion people, and I can imagine that it is a very difficult task to preserve harmony in such a great country. Plus I think the Chinese Government trace a goal they have choicen and want to fulfill, in contrast to many so called western Countries who do not have a certain goal they try to fulfill, but instead just swimming in the stream of Globalism and Capitalism and are in fact therefore guilty that the society in the western countries wither slowly.

Therefore, because of that China will actually become a "free" Country with a happy and stable society, we must not "hate", we must let them be part of the international society, and not exclude them from our projects, like the international space station where America aka the USA says that they don't want that the chinese people should be a part of that project! It's just false. It's false to say that their are certain countries who do better or a better than others, that is westernize thinking! Their are no good or bad Nations, naturally there are clearly some countries/people who would be better of with a different kind of government, but the Chinese government don't actually want to hurt its people or to burke them down like the governments in many dictatorships does.

Also China does not allthing right, but which country does? In the Cold War, the USA for example crushed many young democracys from the new Countries (in Africa, South America, from the former colonies) because they were afraid of that they could fall under Communism Control! Therefore they installed always a dictator who was on the side of the USA and their firms and companies, but they crushed actually their own people.

So you can see, I don't approve the actually crimes of the Chinese Government, nor do I approve the crimes of other Countries governments, but I think, and have hope in Humanity, that if we people don't be afraid of the future and don't hate each other because what we see on TV (and other media etc.) (like the protesters against the Olympiade in China in London, San Francisco etc.... they just spread hate, and don't accomplish anything SHAME ON THEM!) and try to change the system, that humanity could actually survive in the future. But not with all this "aaah its Chinese fault" or "aaah its the fault of the jobless in our Country" or "aaaah it's the fault of the rich people in our Country!" Because it's not the goddamn fault of anyone, but the fault of the capitalism system who is just unlogical and is supported by actually EVERYBODY! So it's my fault that the world is this way, and yours and yours and for the sake of god also the fault of you :) Soo and now I'm going to eat my capitalistic cake :> and see my capitalistic Anime <3 Good Afternoon everybody. (Btw if you didn't read the whole crap I wrote here, don't worry, I wouldn't also read your whole crap if you would actually write such long lol)

This is starting to veer in the political domain.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.