The mountain game!

xahjun

Fukou Da!!!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2011
The game's objective is to own the mountain...
Example when i start 1st, I'll say "I owned the mountain"

While the next person will try to take over, they can say anything as long as there's a sense that you had take over the mountain

The next person could say "I flood the mountain and wash you down the mountain! I owned the mountain!"

And the other person can continue with like "I cast lightning to shock you since the mountain is wet, I owned the mountain!" or something like that

Rules
1) There must be some sense in taking over the mountain.(Mostly nonsense is all right, as long as there is a bit of sense)
2) Don't spoil the game by saying I destroy the mountain and game over
3) You must say you owned the mountain at the end, or else the next person can just say "I owned the mountain"

PS: If there are people who really post "I destroy the mountain" or whatever, than start a new mountain again

Here I go...

I owned the mountain

/me stabs xahjun. I owned the mountain now.

Secretly plant mine everywhere on the mountain and blast you off the mountain

I owned the mountain

i charge up the hill, ignoring the unexploded mines, and chop off your head. my mountain. MINEEEE

My floating head haunt you down the mountain

I owned the mountain!

-captures floating head in jar- i own the mountain. with your head on display. to scare people away. from my mountain.

Jar too small, easily break free, and i fixed back my head and make earthquake so you lose balance and roll down the mountain.

I owned the mountain

parachutes down to the mountain, grabs your sword and chops you up. my mountain. ^^

I glue myself back, chop off your hand, burn away your hand so you can stop chopping me and kick you down the mountain

I owned the mountain

i reach into a mystical portal and get my hand reattached. then i pull a sniper rifle from the portal and headshot you. my mountain.

(So cruel because you keep trying to kill me T.T) I bring 10,000 army and attack you till you had no choice but to retreat.

I owned the mountain

i become a billionaire and bribe all 10000 of your troops. they mutiny and put you in prison. my mountain. ^^

LOL I secretly use my phone and called for back up, my air force bombed every troop off the mountain and rescue me from the prison. Now they won't betray me since their family is in my city with tight security ^^

I owned the mountain now!

(This game would be more fun if more people join... ^^)

My group of army is still there, and they sentence you to death by buried you alive. They then resurrect me and-

-I owned the mountain

i dig my way out with my ninja blade before i die, than go on a killing spree. my heroic behavior motivates the natives and they route the rest of your army, capturing you, and sacrifice you to their god. my mountain

Before they killed me I remind them that their family is still in my city and advice them not to do anything foolish, they heed my advice and kill and burn you alive

I owned the mountain

i take my newly given activity award, and smash your head with it. my mountain.

-shining eyes-

You were so into your overdrive award, you didn't noticed you were kidnapped.

Now I owned the mountain.

i use the overdrive, release a super burst of energy, and take down all of you guys. my mountain.

I secretly use some kind of magic mirror to reflect the super burst of energy back to you...
and then...

~I owned the mountain~

Plant pitfall every where and you fell in which will lead you below the mountain

I owned the mountain

I chronos-move(one of Red Alert tactic) the mountain right under your feet and teleport it at my hidden secret underground base.
I claim this mountain mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.