Family Time~

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
A few rules~
1. Don't use anything inappropriate (names, stuff you do, etc.)
2. Don't forget to include your family number~ (1-5)
3. Make the families unique and interesting~

Here's how it works:

Families are made with a group of 3-6 different people. Others can either add to the family after #3 or start a new one. If a family reaches 6, the next poster starts the next family. Anyone can start a new family.
When you start a new family, each role is up for grabs.
(which means if you were in the last family, you may be taking a different role :P)

Each reply gets a certain order of who they are. (post 1 = #1, post 2 = #2, etc.)
Make sure you post your number so others keep track of who is who and when to start a new family~

When you take your number and role, go ahead and make the post
(ex: #1 father~~~~) this is so that you keep your place.

#1 chooses to be the father or mother.
#2 must take the role of the other parent. (whichever #1 didn't pick).
#3 gets to pick what child to be (and the gender).
#4 is younger and the opposite gender of #3.
#5 can be any grandparent.
#6 A relative of any family member. (cousin, aunt, uncle, in-laws, etc.)

Now edit your post with the following: (all of this is made up, don't use your real info~)

1. A name for you. (#1 picks the name of the family, but each person picks a name for themselves)
2. Your occupation(s) (job for father, wtv for mother, school type or name for each child, anything for the others)
3. Your day-to-day life. (what it's like doing what you do~)
4. How you spend time with your family, and who you like spending more time with~
5. Special (this is a wild card where you say almost anything. ex: friends, favorite stuff, dreams, quirks, etc.)

The first reply gets to start~

(i couldn't decide what color to use, so i used several x_x)

i shall be the father by the name of godrick~?
my job is that of a waste disposal agent~
i got radioactive waste on me today and turned green my coworkers laughed at me >.>
my family believes that im a normal father but in fact im a serial killer who has claimed over 6 lives~
i like donuts!

i cant help it its not like im trying to make it depressing or anything i just likez my black humor~

btw i cant post again can i? it would mess up the order and such?

Last edited:
#2 (I think you could make it better~ certainly change the 4th thing. I'll try to help you out a bit~)
1 Mrs. Silvia Godrick~

2&3 I'm a parent who takes our children to many places to enrich their lives~

4 At the end of the day, we all do some devotional reading and occasionally go out together as a family~

5 I'm treated like a princess whenever me and him have alone time~ :P

(you can certainly make things as long or short as you want~ but it shouldn't be too negative.)

1. Azrael Godrick
2. The oldest offspring, I'm a talented male teenager that has excelled in music, maths, karate and is the second lieutenant in the robotics team of high school.
3. Usually my day begins with a heavy cardio routine followed by school and after that I spend the evening with my friends and/or my harem.
4. I usually play with my little sister, she seems to have a brother complex, so she gets jealous when she sees me at school.
5. Last week my band was asked to perform for a charity event downtown............

4~
1 Voldemort~
2 Sing, dancing, creating musicals~
3 Sits in a dark room tapping away at some computer before going out for the night~
4 Evil plots here and there~
5 Dreams of finding that invisible cloak~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.