Eye Spy & What Am I?

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
I'm not sure how to make this work soooo~ feel free to give suggestions.

Rules:

My idea is to allow people to guess until someone gets it right~ then that person makes the next question. Or if 48 hours has passed and the thread has been inactive, someone just makes a new Q/A (to keep this active~)

There's 2 ways I'm thinking to offer the answer. 1 is to have a hide-thanks for the answer, and whoever sees it can't say they guessed the answer. (can't use spoilers :f) 2 is to not say what the answer is and let the asker be responsible for saying who got it right. If he doesn't show up within 48 hours of the last post, anyone makes the new question.

How to play:

1 One person asks either an Eye Spy or What Am I question. (or both)
2 That person gives hints about what he's talking about, and others try to guess the answer. If no one gets it within the first 20 posts after the question, anyone makes a new question.
3 Whoever gets it right the first time makes the new question.

examples:
Eye Spy something heavy, red, and led by many flying animals.

(what am I): I'm round and always going in circles, but mostly going straight. What am I?

Try to answer those two :P

Last edited:
Reactions: おぎくも
Hmm im guessing a wheel for the second since it spins and yet it goes in a line... sorta ;p

For the other... santa's sleigh or just santa~
santa_sleigh222.jpg

That was quick xD

Whats has shades of yellow blues and white, a staff, and work to do?~

irdk since his sentence means "has a staff" and not "is a staff" x_x
i'm blonde enough already :f

Whats has shades of yellow blues and white, a staff, and work to do?~

Witty Sam is witty. :goodtea:

Would be better if the sentence was:

- What has shades of yellow, blues and white, work to do, and is a staff?

or

- What's a staff, has shades of yellow, blues and white and has work to do?

Though using 'what' implies the 'staff' he speaks of is only an object. My only reason as to why Sam didn't include 'is/ who is' in his sentence was because he didn't want to give away more clues than what has already been given. :goodtea:

But yes, Sam is referring to you SnowAngel. :goodtea:

okay~

what's silently moves, is soft, and can become dangerous if left alone?

wow I must be making it too easy lol
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] make the next one~

Lol nah ;p I almost got santa wrong on the first one and this was somewhat odd too xD

I spy something that can be created by putting two of the first letter together, flips a lot when angry, and can represent the reactions of people if a mark is placed between the answer to the first clue~

Last edited:
Lol somewhat intentionally confusing ;p But i suppose that also has to deal with some knowledge in a certain thing....

Hmm where are those other people xD This sort of relies on a knowledge of one thing in particular...

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] Hmm nvm too lazy to type more... xD

Is it "Owl" [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。