Fucked Silly... EXTREME ecstasy to the MAX (Ahegao)

Neo-Exile

-Discovery.TRUTH.Untold
Elite Member
Oct 31, 2010
Ho. Time. Ho. For. Ho. Me. Ho. To. Ho. Get my dice rollin. HO!

I've had this fondness of seeing a girl drifts into extreme ecstasy as their partner hits every single one of their erogenous spots mercilessly.
0a1de2442314db5bd40f5ea64682eec7.jpg

You know they enjoy the play very much; they're just too shy to admit it.

hentai--anus--aono-artist--censored--cum--fucked-silly--invisicock--kirisame-marisa--touhou.jpg

...Or maybe their pride just got ahead of them.

hentai--ahoge--bondage--brown-hair--chains--collar--flat-chest--fucked-silly--loli--long-hair--machine--minami-ke--minami-chiaki--nekomimi-hanaon--nude--open-mouth--pussy--saliva--vibrator.jpg

Oh well. "Beg for my dick," so they say. An effective method for teasing those who are at 99%.
0d1477a55d7438d620f52ba6bf4c74a0.jpg

Phew. That was breathtaking. Now, what's yours? Hmm? :)

:sigh:Originally, I was looking for picture to post here, but end up looking for more for reading purpose.:dispirited:

771193-WLZA9GJ.jpg

Reactions: yahoo121913
[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]
I see you said 'reading'. Does that means lemon?

And this
404660-FFO0ZXF.jpg

Lemon?:reallyconfused:
Actually I got distracted by the manga in Danbooru.

771254-T4B232Y.jpg

Notice the drool on her mouth?:D

Yeah, lemons. You know, adult fictions... think hentai in a wall of text :D

Yup, she's drooling alright. Well done, sir. That's really sexy... and I wonder if he's already inside O.o

Anyway,
6555596ahegao-www.jpg

More drools if you prefer.

...and I think I'll add drooling to my fetishes. Heh.

I have a huge folder of this. A huge turn on. WOuld it be against the rules to upload it to someplace and link it? Or?

I have a huge folder of this. A huge turn on. WOuld it be against the rules to upload it to someplace and link it? Or?
If it was, do you think everyone would be doing so?

In other words, nope.

Just make sure to use spoilers and tag it as "NSFW" if it is, which it most likely will be.

Last edited:
If it was, do you think everyone would be doing so?

In other words, nope.

Just make sure to use spoilers and tag it as "NSFW" if it is, which it most likely will be.
Wow I am an idiot. I forgot which section I was posting in... lol

kk, will see how to get this uploaded.

[MENTION=13243]Mune Mune Kyun[/MENTION], the 1st one looks familiar. Was it from some doujin of something?

Here's some more from my collections, since the beginning of Internet.

817644-GLMKX7Y.jpg

fucked silly = till they screaming "UNIVERRRRSSSSEEEEEEE !!! " right ?
hmmm... some of the CG from Prison Battleship right ?
i also have some collection from studio ParM but the connection didn't permit it to uploading right now, maybe won't happen in a month. the quota was out.

I'm practally drooling over here and rather upset since I can't seem to upload any pictures :confused:
You could use SadPanda.us to upload 'extreme' picture. I stopped using Photobucket when I knew SadPanda. It's direct and simple. No need to register.

Back to topic:
876808-NXJPFDS.jpg

You could use SadPanda.us to upload 'extreme' picture. I stopped using Photobucket when I knew SadPanda. It's direct and simple. No need to register.

Back to topic:
876808-NXJPFDS.jpg

Any source for this? I love H with tanned characters.

hey do you guys know which H-anime or h-manga might have Ahegao? like really Ahegao,if you know what i mean ;D

Pretty much ANYTHING from Lilith.

Any source for this? I love H with tanned characters.
I'm afraid that I've forgotten where I got that picture from.
She's from anime Bleach, but I didn't know much about Bleach's other characters beside Ichigo and his friends.

Here's something I think fits the bill- enjoy. (EXTREMELY NSFW AHEAD.)

1042753-FH5JMKQ.png

1042783-1ACACWN.png

1042786-OHM7LSI.png

1042789-GJG4WLB.png

Revive this thread!

1123259-M6YABT3.jpg

1123263-JJA9UJO.jpg

Slurp, theres actually a term for this fetish in japanese hentai I was once told by the founder of DLSITE before it was well known, slurp! (So he seemed like a good authority on it lol)

Specifically it has to do with the whole tongue extended part of it in definition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?