デカ ショタ チンポ - Deka Shota Chinpo (Shota Huge Cock)

straight.shota

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Jul 27, 2013
デカ ショタ チンポ - Deka Shota Chinpo (Shota Huge Cock)

e5BFkFk.jpg

This is a thread dedicated to h-games, manga and HCG in which the protagonist is a straight shota with a MASSIVE and powerful cock . Since this is a fetish I haven't seeing yet and one of my favorites I decided to make this thread in order to spread the love for it and to know more people that like it, also to widen my knowledge of works in this genre.

Alternatively I'll post works in which even though the protagonist is not a shota, has traits beffiting to the fetish, like when the protagonist is a cute shonen or a crossdressing young man. Also works in which the shota is not hung like a horse, but has a bottomless sex drive (known in japanasse as a zetsurin - 絶倫).

I'll be updating this thread regularly posting works that befit this fetish along with a brief summary of the work, some comments or review and images. New updates will be posted in the first post for an easy access to them. If posible please support the authors so we can get more works like these.

The title to this thread is inspired on Maki (摩季 - bottom right in the picture above) a character from Hatomame (ハトマメ) works, a sexy vixen that loves sex and engage in ecchi situations with different men, being her favorite Haruki (春陽 - the lucky guy in the picture above), a shy cute shota boy with the only positive value (besides beeing cute) beeing the owner of a Brutal Penis (for the delight of Maki and her voluptuous friends). Maki often moan this words whilbe being fucked silly by Haruki (DEKA SHOTA CHINPO ♥♥♥!!!). I'll post more about Hatomame's works in future updates.

You are free to comment and if anyone wish to contribute you are free to do so but please let me know by a private message.

I hope you enyoy this thread and fetish as much as I do :)

Mama Shibori 2 (Mama Shibori no Jijou) - ママしぼり2(ママしぼりの事情)(H-GAME)

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Mama Shibori 2 (Mama Shibori no Jijou) - ママしぼり2(ママしぼりの事情)

Mama Shibori 2 (Mama Shibori no Jijou) - ママしぼり2(ママしぼりの事情)

0.png

Mama Shibori 2 (ママしぼり2) is straight shota game from Complet's, a company specialized in this genre, making games that tales the experiences of cute inocent boys with HOT curvacious MILFS. The title can be translated as "Mom squeeze". It's a remake from a previews game with the same name from the company Authoring Heaven. Sadly Complet's apparently is out of bussiness but left us with a collection of great games featuring the art of one of the best artist when it comes to HOT MILFS and straight shota: Mame (まめ).

CG41R.png

Nao (尚) is a shy and well behaved boy that lives with his gentle and lovely mother Naoko (尚子) just the two of them since his father is working out of town. One day Nao happens to hear moans from Naoko's room and peeps inside to see her mother masturbating, sexually frustrated for the absence of her husband.

CG62.png
CG61.png

The next day Nao awakes and notice that he has had a nocturnal pollution for the first time. Embarrassed tries to hide his dirty underwear so his mother doesn't find it. The boy's efforts proves to be futile since Naoko find the soiled underwear while making the chores. Althought Naoko understand that is a natural thing, she is nonetheless astonished by the large amount of semen plastered in the piece of cloth.

CG58.png
CG03.png

Later that day peeks at her mother naked after taking a shower, a common sight in the house until that day, only this time Nao's cocks erects at the sight. The confused boy hides in his room not knowing what to do or why is his penis reacting that way. Naoko worried about Nao's reaction goes to his room to find out what troubles his son. When she enters the room Nao clings to her pleading for help, she doesn't understand at first but soon realize what's the source of the son's worry.

CG02C.png
CG12R.png

Even though Naoko explains Nao that what's happening to him is normal, she can't help but be amazed at the size of Nao's cock, that is bigger that your average adult (even bigger that his own husband as se herself states). Remembering the overwhelming amount of semen found in Nao's underwear earlier that day, she begun to suspect that Nao's genitals are not normal and decides to take him to a doctor the next day. The doctor (a female, and a hot one at that) is at first skeptic at the mother worries, but thus watching Nao's erect cock she is amazed too. The doctor decides that a series of exams are needed to determine if there is an abnormallity in Nao's dick and orders Naoko that she should help his son masturbate whenever he has a hard on, at least until the results from the examination are complete in a few days. Naoko is reluctand at first, convinces herself that what she must do is not a lewd act, but a medical treatment .... And so this Great H-Game begins....

CG04D.png

Along with Naoko there is a cast of HOT female characters that will be more than willing to "help" Nao with his "problem", specially upon discovering not only the unbelievable size of his cock but also because of the vast quantity of semen that Nao discharges with great power everytime he eyaculates. The ladies won't be able to resist the curiosity of finding out what would it feel the sensation of that eruption in their wombs.

CG07.png
CG17A.png

Along with the doctor Riko ( 理子) that will take advantage at her position to throughly "examine" Nao's massive cock; there is also Youko (丸森) a slutty MILF, mother of Nao's best friend and friends with Naoko from whom she hears Nao's condition; and Noriko (典子), Nao's homeroom teacher that will help Nao when he needs to release in school. All of it at the back of Naoko and of each other, for the benefit of our lucky protagonist.

481765novelty1.jpg

This is one of my favorite H-games of all times, not only because of his premise of a cute boy with a massive cock and an uncanny sex drive banging away HOT MILFS, but also because it has a sexyness that is lacking from most games now a days. The games does great into building sexual arouse along the story, avoiding being a mindless collection of h-scenes and acomplishing a really erotic and hot scenario. One of the best features in the game, besides the artwork is the sexual tension building between mother and son (for the delight of incest fans), and how things scalates little by little as Nao doesn't seem satisfied with just masturbation, his cock gradually demanding more stimulation thanks to the sexual experiences he has with the other women at the back of his mother.

Unfortunaly however, the game has some shortcomings. The h-scenes are short and even though the whole female cast is voiced, there is little dialogue in the sex scenes, which means not many moans or dirty talk. What makes it worst is that the text in sex scenes gets recycled for in some of them, which gives the sensation you are playing the same sex scene from before just with different CGs in some cases. It doesn't help either that the game is kind of short. However even with these shortcomings this is still a Great H-Game and I strongly recomend it for those who haven't play it yet.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE VOICES: There is a problem with the voices not playing in some OS. It gets fixed by replacing the C4.exe file from the game folder with the same file from another game from Complet's. I use the one from "Juicy Age" however i read that the one in "Boy Meets Wives" could make the trick too. Dissapointingly doing so will mess up with the scene recollection.

Recomended for those who like straight shota, incest and HOT curvaceous MILFS. More info can be found here:

http://www.complets.co.jp/complet%27s/msb2.html
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ004582.html
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=481765

Tags: Straight Shota, Incest, MILF, Harem

CG05.png
CG10.png
CG14B.png
CG21.png

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
sorry you need to host your images they have all been removed by the original poster

Could you recomend me any image host in which I can post my images please? I will update this thread as soon as I have a new image host.

Sorry to be slow in replying looks like you found a good host. hope you find more games of this type, it is a good genre.

After two years of this thread, i think i must notice, that doctor Riko deserve more scenes with her. Nao even didn't fuck her from behind, sadly. I think game developing ended with a hurry. Many things did not have implemented. Wish Complet's somewhen will make hd remake with new scenes.

About deka shota chimpo, i think Iyashinbo, Ochiru Hitozuma and "Oh Yuusha yo, Itte Shimau to wa Nasakenai!" in this genre too.

I asked straight.shota if it's was okay for other users to continue this thread which he responded yes. So with his permission, I'm gonna write my suggestion here with a review made by Odane Loki:

Ochiru Hitozuma - 堕ちる人妻 (オチルヒトヅマ)
2whgpb8.jpg

Kagami and Black Lilith returns in force with Fallen Wife. This time we get to play a young protagonist who seduces married women in his quest to become a trainer for the infamous Under Eden prostitution ring. Can anything about this story go wrong you might wonder?

21jsmch.jpg

The game centers around a junior high school boy named Haruki. Three years ago Haruki’s parents were killed in a car accident leaving Haruki with no one but himself. Luckly, Haruki was soon adopted into the Nagisa family, but Haruki has a dark past that none of them knows. As it turns out Haruki’s father was a highly skilled trainer within a prostitution ring called Under Eden. Before he died Haruki’s father introduced the young boy to the local establishment in the city called Paradise. With the intention to follow in his father footsteps, Haruki befriends the master of the establishment and also gets access to various drugs and other equipment to use as he see fit.

296hjtk.jpg

As Haruki begins to live with the Nagisa family he sets his eyes on the beautiful wife Sayoko who is now his stepmother. Sayoko owns a small tea shop located at the bottom floor of their three story house. Her husband works at a company and is often out of the house or on business trips. Sayoko also has a son named Takashi who goes in the same class as Haruki, the two of them are friends, but Takashi doesn’t know about Haruki’s perverted interests. As time goes Haruki sets up a long term plan were he spikes Sayoko’s tea daily with aphrodisiac drugs over the course of three years. Meanwhile he is also drugging Sayoko’s husband to become less interested in sex due to impotence.

2iw1ukh.jpg

Sayoko is not the only woman Haruki has set his eyes on. At his school works the strict but very attractive teacher Reiko Fuyuno who is also a close personal friend of Sayoko. Reiko is however more difficult to pursue, since she hasn´t been drugged like Sayoko. One day Haruki feigns illness to stay at home. Using his manipulating skills he turns Sayoko’s motherly feelings of him into desire. With a devilish young innocence, an unnatural large penis, drugs and other utensils and with the assistance of Under Eden, Haruki is starting out his career as the youngest sexual degeneration trainer in Under Eden history. But he must be careful; Reiko’s younger sister Ryoko who works for the police is investigating the Under Eden ring and could potentially ruin everything…

rw6x6c.png

In essence this is a standard housewife/married woman game, but since it is made by Lilith and has Kagami as art director you will absolutely expect something out of the ordinary. I have no general complaints about the storyline, it is rather straight forward, but there are a few things that stand out. First, I love the concept of it taking place in the Taimanin world. The Under Eden prostitution ring is present although in the form of a subsidiary place called Paradise and that is awesome. Second, the occult stuff is not present since this takes place in regular society and with the exception of love drugs I feel that this is a nice decision. It expands the Taimanin world outside the boundary of demons, ninjas and stuff.

5yw7sx.jpg

As for the storyline itself I feel that it has a nice pace. We are introduced to Haruki who is the cute evil boy and main protagonist of the story. We get to know him a little bit before the action begins. The story is composed in three parts. Without giving away any major spoilers it is basically structured so Sayoko’s storyline is first, Reiko’s story line comes after that and depending on selection of the four main choices, (two for each character) you are given in the story the third part plays out from there. This is rather standard and it should not be too difficult to figure out the endings. I feel that the game has a nice structure for this kind of theme. The only complain I can think of is the Ryoko storyline. It feels kind of like they just threw that in there to have some excitement to the game. I would rather her as a third main character you could go after. She isn’t even credited as a character on Liliths Fallen Wife Homepage so that kind of sucks.

f3xudz.jpg

25gs711.jpg

When it comes to characters I feel that Lilith has done a good job. I like both Sayoko and Reiko as the female heroes. They represent two sides of a mature woman, Sayoko who embody the kind and motherly type and Reiko who exemplifies the strict and intelligent type. Haruki is superb as the evil brat who manipulates them and it is a pleasure to delve into the mind of the aspiring sex slave trainer. The fact that he is so young makes the story feel fresh instead of having another bitter antagonist who has been wronged by the female heroes in the past.

5nlzie.jpg

2f0bnrr.jpg

I like the subtle age presentation in the game. While the story never say specific how old Haruki is, much because of censorship, it is still presented in the game with mathematical semantics. Sayoko is 35 years old, she is forced to admit that in a scene in the beginning of the game. Later Haruki states that Sayoko is fucking him, someone who is more than 20 years younger than herself. That would place him somewhere around 15 or younger, but he also says she is about three times as old as he is. That would mean he is around 11 or 12. It is further implied throughout the game that he is a little older than 11 or 12, but younger than 15 making him about 13 or 14 years old which makes sense both art wise and story wise.

When it comes to the art you will not be disappointed. What could possibly be said about Kagami that has not already been said? Actually, quite a lot! Over the years Kagami has been considered by many to be among the most skilled artists around. His artwork has never stagnated and he has always improved both in character art development and general art direction. Comparing his work in the first Taimanin Asagi game with Taimanin Murasaki you can clearly see a great development, it took another leap forward in Prison Battleship 2 and with Fallen Wife it has improved even more. Kagami is unleashing his full skillset with a variety of different styles in Fallen Wife. It is as if Lilith has given him free reins over everything, because they know he will not disappoint.

s4qs6b.jpg

zmjy3c.jpg

2hhpwci.jpg

29416qx.jpg

A really nice evolvement in Kagami’s aheago style is that now days he draws the character expression a little bit different for each character. This started subtly in Prison Battleship and in Fallen Wife this evolution can be seen clearly. Kagami knows his composition, we rarely see the same sex scene composition twice and there is always a unique feel to his drawings. His voluptuous artwork on the females of this game is absolutely superb. Even though Sayoko and Reiko is ordinary housewife he makes them feel exciting and fresh.

As for the sound and voice acting there is not let down. Milk Kano does the voice of Sayoko and she fits the role of a mature motherly voice terrific. Her sex scenes are a joy to hear and she really puts some effort into it. Sakurai Aimoto plays cold and strict Reiko and does an equally wonderful job of portraying the hard nature of the character. When Reiko breaks she really makes one believe in the story. A short mentioning of the BGM also, I think that the Under Eden Paradise music is awesome. That is all.

Last edited:
I know mama shibori 2 is already on anime sharing but i couldnt find a working link so can someone pls upload the game again.thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks