Any good VN's anybody can suggest?

Ocelot

Feb 22, 2012
I have only played Shuffle! love rainbow and thought it had a really good story. Anybody know any other good VN's as i am new to them and do not know much. Hopefully similar to shuffle!

you should've check Visual Novel Cafe Thread first before making this thread, but well since you already made it... i'll try to answer your need

if you're looking for love comedy, you can go with ren'ai 0km, Itoshii kanojyo no mamori kata, otoboku 2
and if you're looking for a serious story, i suggest you go with g-senjou no maou or aiyoku no eustia

Reactions: Ocelot
Right now I will suggest you Majikoi and the fan-disc too. Worth the space and time. And yeah, G senjou no maou is a must read.

You may as well try visit this place: http://vndb.org/ , search for shuffle and see the tags. With that, a little of the sinopsis and the cover you may found something.

erogamescape and vndb are great sites for finding out what's good and what's not.

I wouldn't really count on erogamescape. Stupid people often rate games too high or too low just as an attempt to control overall score of games. But if you can read Japanese, wordy individual reviews are worth looking at to get a feel of what you can expect.

I see nobody asked this.

Translated ones or non-translated ones? XD

Genres? You prefer school romance, darker games, drama, sci-fi or fantasy?

As for EGS, don't count on the scores, read the more lengthy impressions.

Last edited:
I see nobody asked this.

Translated ones or non-translated ones? XD

Genres? You prefer school romance, darker games, drama, sci-fi or fantasy?

As for EGS, don't count on the scores, read the more lengthy impressions.

well since he played shuffle love rainbow, so i think he's implying to non-translated game

If you are looking for love comedies any game from Yuzu-Soft, except maybe ExE (school battle adv), is a good choice. I recently finished Princess Evangile from moonstone and that's one good chara-ge to consider. Flyable Heart from Unisonshift:Blossoms comes to my mind but it has a slighty serious tone.

Others from the top of my head are: Onigokko, Kicking Horse Rhapsody and Twinkle Crusaders.

Also, since you enjoyed Love Rainbow you may want to try Shuffle! Essence+, Tick! Tack! and Really? Really!.

None of mentioned games are hard to read if your japanese is not good and they all work with ITH / AGTH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.