Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

*Updated* [Futanari] [GapTax] 斬穿姫エクスエル (trial/demo version) English translation

Update: GapTax has put it up on their Ci-en page, or you can download it here - 斬穿姫エクスエル (Zansenki Exuer)

Hello!
    I wasn't too sure whether this would be the right place to post this, but the Anime-Sharing forum didn't seem like it was.

I'm currently working on a quick translation of 斬穿姫エクスエル by GapTax. It's currently still in development, but they have released a demo/trial version, which is what I'm translating.

It's my first time actually translating something, so there may be some inconsistencies/unnatural phrases, but it should be playable.

Exuer Translation 1.jpg

DLsite Link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ...Bv71%3Famp%3D1

I've currently completed translating all of the text, outside of some menu items, and now I'm currently testing it to clean up any text-wrapping errors.

I'll be posting updates on my blog.
    And, you can contact me over on Twitter.

Thanks for checking out my first thread, hopefully, I should have something playable to upload in the next few days!
    Last edited by SaveTheData; May 25th, 2020 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Added Download Link

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: [Futanari] [GapTax] 斬穿姫エクスエル (trial/demo version) English patch/translation

Quick update: The translation has been finished. I have contacted the creator (GapTax) about how to go about distributing it. If I don't get a response, I'll upload it here, on Rapidgator, or something like that.

Known issues with the translation:

Some menu items can't be translated, as I can't seem to find the text - It's likely I'd need the original files to translate them.
    Some text that appears during on-field battles is still in Japanese - this is likely due to the version of RPG Maker, used to create the game, being in Japanese.
    If there are any other translators/modders who could give me some pointers on this, I can get to translating them right-away.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quick Update: The developer got back to me, and will be releasing the English version over on their Ci-en page after tweaking some of the things I couldn't access. So it should be out in the next few days! I'll update the OP with the link when it's up.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Update: GapTax has put the English version up on their Ci-en page.
    Updated OP with a link to it.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Okay, it's been out there a day+ now, so I imagine most people who downloaded the demo/trial have already played it.
    If there are any errors (besides the Japanese text during action/field battles, and that one menu item), please let me know here, or on Twitter!

I'm currently just finishing up the demo/trial of Bewitched レムリアの魔女達, which I will post up soon, but after that I should be able to move onto something else.
    I was tempted to take a swing at GapTax's earlier games (Leona, or Rasia), though they've been out for some time now, so I imagine most people have already played them.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thread Information