[age][FC6][Kimi Muv]君が望む真愛

caricatur

Apr 15, 2017
This title was recently released.

It seems to be available only for members, and membership seems to be only available for japanese citizens. The shopping section seems to be down atm.

It has two stories:
オレがヘタレでヘタレが俺で (I am the hetara, the hetara is me)?
where Takeru and Narumi wake up to find they've switched bodies in the extraverse.

メルヴィナマニアックス (Melvina Maniax)
Commodore George Alston now runs a restaurant and many of the characters from chronicles 01 are the staff.

The game has been in development hell for years.

Does anyone here know how to buy age games?
Their shopping website is down at the moment, though the major titles are available via DMM.

There's an old game (ca. 2000) Age Maniax that is hard to find. I'll have to try my luck on the site later, though i wouldn't be surprised if they don't ship directly. They seem to offload alot of that through distributors.

I found a version online some time ago, but it had crc errors and was uninstallable.

If anyone knows any reliable sources (legitimate or not)...

Looks like Age Maniax is no longer sold or produced by age, and It's hard to find anywhere.

All the links on this site seem to refer to the same (now dead) link, and the only version I found through torrent has crc errors and is uninstallable.

Only place I've found it is

http://takarajima.qrestnet.co.jp/product_info.php?products_id=25909

But they only seem to ship to japan.
Is there a section on this site where locals might help with importing?

Seems this stuff can be purchased on âge webshop, but only as a fanclub member, meaning you have to purchase something like a member's card first from their shop, they'll link it with your account somehow and from then I guess you can login to get that content from Fanclub section.
Quite a mess for getting this things, they sure like to make things harder for us. And btw, not sure if they are sending that member's card physically so maybe you'll need a middlemen for that, as they don't ship it outside Japan... More trouble and more time to spend on it.

In other words, getting that 'fandisk' or 'sidestories' is a long process for us. Who knows, maybe someday will be available over the net, but as for now... Nobody seems to have tried or even know its existence.

About Age Maniax, will give it a shot on my sources and see if there's any luck out there.
EDIT: [MENTION=143270]caricatur[/MENTION]; got Age Maniax, if anyone wants it just tell me.

-rockleevk

Last edited:
Have you looked into shipping proxies? I'd used the one Getchu recommended when I'd bought AA2 and it was (at that time) about $6 to forward ship from Japan. Total shipping cost (again, at that time) for shipping to the proxy and the proxy shipping to me was about $10.

I don't remember which it was back then, but they're recommending tenso.com now.

@rocklee Yes, I tried going through the process of purchasing a member card from age, but it asks for a japanese address when registering an account as well, so my memory was correct.

@DeUglyOne Thanks for that link. It looks like they accept paypal and other payments. Many sites I visit talk about buying pay as you go japanese credit cards and that sounds like quite a bit of work to get one without a middleman. This site looks very convenient by comparison. I'll definitely look into it.

@rocklee If you're saying you have the game, yes, I would love Age Maniax (you linked the correct game)
I believe I only need the first disc, buy considering I've only found one source that works (and it's a broken archive) it would probably be nice to share both with everybody if you have them, since it most sources are like 4-10 years old.

Thank you both. I almost thought people didn't like age much since no one replied. I wish they were a bit friendlier to access internationally, but I'm not surprised.

For some reason, my reply never went through.

I tried again, but it looks like I do have to reside in japan to order normally.

That link DeUglyOne provided looks like it might be very helpful if it isn't limited to a few select services.

I think membership will not be enough - or it looks like that. I think you can access the disc if you are already a member. At least going by the site, it will be added for sale later, one price for members and another for non-members. It could be I'm wrong, but there's no add to cart option, only the ability to log in to the members area and access atm.

rockleevk, if you have Age Maniax, please post it. It would really be appreciated. The first disk is more important, but i'm sure others will appreciate a (re)post.

if by some chance you have access to other rare old games, I'm also looking for kiminozo duelist, a card game w/ story probably of interest only to fans. There seems to be an actual card game (physical) this is the precursor to. It was released singly, and in a bundle pack, over 10 years ago.

https://vndb.org/v18592

Hi there again, got here some stuff for you out there.

[000623][Age-soft] Age Maniax ~Isumi Yon Shimai Saigo no Hi~ {アージュマニアックス ~伊隅四姉妹最期の日~} + Reg
https://waa.ai/jnjB

As for Kiminozo Duelist will take a look, not sure if there's any chance of that one, think I tried once... And ended up frustrated.

-rockleevk

Reactions: caricatur
if by some chance you have access to other rare old games, I'm also looking for kiminozo duelist, a card game w/ story probably of interest only to fans. There seems to be an actual card game (physical) this is the precursor to. It was released singly, and in a bundle pack, over 10 years ago.

https://vndb.org/v18592
If you had said something about 3 weeks ago I might have been able to help. I just got back from a 2 week vacation to Japan and spent a couple of days wandering through the shops in both Tokyo and Osaka. Lots of used game shops and I could have easily emptied my bank account.

Reactions: caricatur
Thanks guys.

@DeUglyOne I really only got really interested in pursuing unlikely options recently. Since there was almost no mention of it on the web, I got tired of waiting to see if anyone would post something, and tried to figure sommething out. Thanks for your help, though. Even with a middleman, this kind of thing is more complicated than the usual. I was hoping it would be on a more accessible store by now.

@rockleevk Yeah, that's the version I have. You can't get more than the first 210mb out, even with repair and keep broken archives, all you get is garbage data. not even small files like setup.ini are intact. I tried experimenting with a manual fix, but nothing works. All I figured is you can use another games setup.exe, but I concluded even if I fixed the ini file and got a successful install, it's mostly garbage data anyway and wouldn't work. If it had, I would have posted that here. I hoped posting here might invite someone who owns the disc or has a non rared version, or at least a working one to respond. Maybe share.

Of course if the archive works for you, then maybe the problem is something else, though i would be surprised. Just in case could you test the disk 1 archive?

@rockleevk

Thanks for the Age Maniax post. I noticed it a couple of days late. Strange, my repaired image was ~50 Mb larger than the working one. I think there's only one version, but it made me wonder about the different rips. I played the game through completion.

It starts off with Masaki from ~Primary~ during golden week, wakes up to find Teruka in his bed unexplained and the 4 isumi sisters coming by for a visit. They eventually go take a trip together to visit the maker of a popular franchise, na dend up running into characters from different series and visiting exotic locations. There are at least 7 different companies' characters featured here, so here's a bit of a mix. The story mainly follows Masaki and the Isumi sisters. There's an entire section where you play in the Kaseki no Uta's world and interact with the characters. Maritzia/Mary now calls herself marisa and talks alot more, seriyu actually smiles and speaks as well. Teruka later shows some powers out of nowhere. Odd happenings and inserted cutscenes featuring spider monsters, aliens, and other things results in a game quite a bit stranger than Akane Maniax, which has the oddest sense of humor of all the age games, mainly due to Gouda's antics. Apparently during gameplay, you gain coins that allow you to look at custom artwork with commentary for a fee. Ein from Phantom of Inferno makes short appearances. Many of these characters will be featured in the muv luv duelist card game later...possibly kiminozo duelist as well. Kaseki no uta (released second) was actually meant to be their first game. The game features full bodied sprites compared to the originals which start somewhere above the knees.

I haven't yet figured out the last section, but there's at least one bad end. The game has no backlog, but it is partially voiced. Considering this came out before the voiced edition, this marks the first entry you would have heard what the isumi sisters sounded like. Michiru,at least has the same distinctive voice you'll later hear in the muv luv series. Possibly the others as well.

The game seems to have both in game bgm and I think there are some tracks on the CD, although it's not clear if it was referring to disc 2. Not all art seems to be part of the galley. I got some scenes that don't show in the gallery. I think i unlocked 8 images out of many more. If I recall, there are 4 pages of images.

I'm looking to your Han Ban post. Any ETA?
Thanks again.

At the moment been really busy with backups and work, will post here or on the request thread you made once I make some time to upload my dump along with other things I have still to upload.

Good to know that you got to work Age Maniax, enjoy it! (and yeah, its cool that's partially voiced for its release year = D - and BGM is being loaded from disc 2 [CD-DA as I specified earlier], yep.)

Speak later.
-rockleevk

Finally, after some time, here it goes:

[070518][age] Bundle Han BanBan {ageFC バンドル版バンバン} (1 GB)
https://waa.ai/zzSp

Enjoy, and hope you get soon on your mailbox the original releases, will be appreciated if you could upload your own dumps as well from Duelist, etc.

-rockleevk

I posted Hanban several weeks ago, as well as KimiNozo.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...デュエリスト-kiminozo-duelist-[filled-self]-611291/
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...515][age]-バンドル版バンバン-bundle-han-banban-613759/

I also posted the voiced version of Kimi ga Ita Kisetsu in the hgame thread. I'm not sure how long the links will last, so I appreciate your uploading HanBanBan anyway. Hanban plays (mostly) nice with riox, it's the only version that can extract kiminozo duelist resources. So it's good to have around. I'll be posting some other versions of games I haven't seen released on the internet and aren't available for sale anymore in the future.

I'm still in the middle of the second story of FC03 (kiminozo) and haven't yet gotten to kiminozo. They're not that good (or voiced) but I did like them enough so far, but not surprised they were excluded from the HanBan disc.

Thanks again

ps. Do you want my own dump from Age Maniax as well? I didn't post cause, redundant. Especially as there's only one version of the game.

Reactions: rockleevk
Finally finished the second story after being distracted for a while.

KimiNozo is actually a prett brief game.

I features Takayuki before the accident and PTSD.
I'm not as clear on the dates of the original since it has been many years since I played it. It starts on July 20, Haruka calls him when she's still not sure if he likes her back, and he's still basically an energetic kid who's not clear on what he wants yet. He still sees Mitsuki as an amazon woman, and he hasn't met any of the other characters he will meet later.

Hotaru shows up looking like a ghost. No one else can see her, and she's here to beg the takayuki of the past to help find the takayuki of the future, who is missing. She doesn't make it clear why she wants his help, and she's basically a gag character. There is some back and forth, where he states he has no intention of helping and hotaru doesn't want to accept his answer. She disappears for a while.

In the days that follow she continues to appear and ask him to help. She interferes in a conversation he has with haruka on the phone that leads her to misunderstanding him. She possesses or somehow influences (it's not made clear) some girls to bully mitsuki by messing up her clothes while she is at swimming practice. This might reference the original game, but it's been a while, so I don't remember. She also holds haruka's legs down while she is in a pool, nearly drowning her (I think a similar event occurred in the original). Finally takayuki agrees.

He gets advice from akane on the Rumbling Angel game, since the world he is going to is basically run by it. He is surprised by his changed appearance, but hotaru handwaves it as a surprise. She also tells him that his friend shinji of this world is gone as he met his counterpart from takayuki's home world. She casually mentions that haruka is in the hospital and he panics and runs off.

Seeing her changed behavior and malfunctioning memory, he assumes she is possessed by a dark spirit similar to hotaru and is determined to save her. He later runs into akane and mitsuki and assumes they also have been possessed since their personalities are completely different. He becomes hungry and ends up randomly choosing sky temple, oblivious that his counterpart works there. He's confronted by Ayu and Mayu, whom he doesn't know of, and is reproached for disappearing without saying anything. He decides to challenge Ayu to a RUmbling Angel card battle. He wins, is challenged by Mayu and wins also. He then challenges mitsuki who want him to call her by her first name (he's been calling her hayase). He wins then goes to the hospital and challenges akane, convincing her that he is doing this to help haruka. After that he challenges haruka, who then faints when the energy leaves her and is admitted to ICU. He's shocked that she hasn't been released from the spirit control he assumed had occurred.

At this point he finally listens to hotaru who has been floating around unhelpfully trying to correct him. So he wanders around and discovers at the shopping center by hiragi station, a takayuki walking around in a dress and ribbon. Apparently this world's cannon ending is the hilarious troll-tacular ending of the original where takayuki ends up with manami. Which is why he disappeared and not some RA or other supernatural reason.

Takayuki is obviously not pleased and wants to return home, but is convinced to tail him. There he meets manami, who figures out he is not 'her' takayuki, and is offended that he should have the same face. At this point, the other Takayuki returns and calls her Mana Mana. He then details how she basically tortured him, but enthusiastically describes it as love. He invites her to share it with the new guy who he doesn't seem to be concerned about looking like him.

Manami is the "Last Boss". If you lose, she takes advantage of your weakness to handcuff and trap you in her apartment. If you win Takayuki-chan (other takayuki) takes advantage of your temporary disorientation to grab some handcuffs from the apartment. Takayuki begs hotaru to return him, and she says she probably can't. He insists and she finally does. It is a week later and he is on an empty train. He has memories of being there to meet someone. After a while he notices and wonders why it so empty. The windows of the train then turn green and manami's voice comes as the announcer. He tries to escape, but he can't. He's still on the other world, and now under Manami's power.

So you get a bad end no matter what, lol.

The game is very short, and I can see why it was released with other fan content. The muv luv version of rumbling angel story actually had a few (not important) choices, and very lengthy h-scenes. After the inital prologue which lasts a bit, once the battles start, the amount of space between each one isn't very long, so unless you have problems winning the card battles, the game is actually very short. Possibly, if it hadn't been released with two longer fan stories (each okay, not great) they might not have thought it worth a physical release, similarly to what seems to be happening with Kimi-Muv. I'm still hoping it will be released in a future FC collection disc, but age seems to be focusing on their newer works aside from translation of their main series'. So who knows.

It actually does seem to have some newer cards not present in the original, and different unique cards.

Any updates on this? As for now sad thing is that the page from Age has been disabled and now its not even possible to recover this game... Sadly.

-rocklkeevk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha