[Japanese] [060515][age] バンドル版バンバン Bundle Han BanBan

caricatur

Apr 15, 2017
info:
http://www.age-soft.jp/Product/bundle/index.htm

This is a collection of FC 1-3, without the extra fan content from FC3.

FC6 was recently released, but is drm protected, available only to fanclub members. No eta on if a physical version will be available or when.

BANDLEBANBANBAN.iso - 1.1 GB

This versions' kiminozo duelist also plays nicely with riox, for the hobbyists out there.
I haven't tested, but it should theoretically work with afhook. There are no plans for an official translation atm as far as I know.

Awesome! I requested this awhile ago, great to finally see it. I'm also pretty sure that the resolution on Akane Maniax and Daikuuji Kiki Ippatsu have higher resolutions than the originals too.

Actually, any changes you see are likely due to the newer rugp or imagination. I haven't tested it fully myself, but the only difference between original Daikuuji Kiki Ippatsu!/FC02 and the HBan version are the media ethics screens (which come from FC03) and the gallery. The original lacked the mosaics in the thumbnail (too small to see anyway) but new versions have it.

Akane Maniax/FC01 seems to not extract everything in the HBB version. Some of the end chapters screens seem to be missing, and had corrupt colors in the original. Some title screen/menu items have probably been replaced with new art, and the Muv-Luv promotional text screens are probably not found in Han Ban (or were not detected). There might be a screen or two that is better in hanban, but i haven't checked. Han ban is also missing a few sprites. I haven't checked exhaustively.

The only dupes detected in Kiminozo duelist/FC03 are the media etics screens and the Agelogo. I haven't yet played through kiminozo so I wouldn't have any idea if anything is missing from hanban, but it's the only version that's compatible with riox.

FYI,

To confirm, afhook detects the text and image functions, so an interested translator would be able to do so relatively easy. I don't think any of these games take much more than 3000-4000 lines. Akane maniax is 2816 lines long. Newer games aren't much longer. Haruko maniax is under 3K for All ages mode, < 4k for the whole thing and < 5K for everything. It's the only FC disc with a translation atm, and I doubt official channels will remed that any time soon, if ever. Chronicles main are 10+K for comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.