What anime can you watch over and over again?

Astral_Goddess

Nov 29, 2013
It's simple, really. I'm sure we all have that ONE or those TWO or so anime that we can watch time and time again, and never get tired of it since the magic is still there when you first watched it.

For me, I can always have a good rerun of Chobits. I've rewatched it probably over 20 times just for old times sake, since it was officially the 1st anime that I watched that I knew was an anime.

Reactions: cnamicorocc
Nyaruko 1-2, Kaichou Wa Maid-sama, Baka to Test, Hataraku Maou-sama

And many more that i can't even remember...

Reactions: cnamicorocc
Trigun - Sure, the ending isn't great, but the overall story was what got me into anime so I'm constantly rewatching it
Also, DBZ simply because: my childhood=DBZ :D. There's more, but these two are the main ones...

Carnival Phantasm, I've literally watched it over 50+ times and its still great every single time for me. After that it would probably have to be Kara no Kyoukai (Not part 6 though), Fate/Zero, Evangelion and Code Geass; probably a few others I'm just not thinking of.

Clannad/Clannad-after story,Golden boy,visions of escaflowne,all those lodoss stuff,dbz!,hotaru no haka,vampire princess miyu,Attaku no.1 (♥ Mila Ayuhara) Ranma1/2

Definitely fma and fma:b, cowboy bebop, flcl, spirited away, princess mononoke, summer wars, wolf children, and the girl who leapt through time

I'd say One Piece? Or Sailor Moon. xD
Though, if you count movies as well, then it'll also be Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle!

Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm pretty sure I watched it around four times already.

Chrome Shelled Regios was another one that I watched at least six times.

Pretty sure there was more to this. I had a site that provided me statistics on how many times I watched something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?