What anime is it?

Oo Suguri

Developing anime soul.
Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2014
Hello everybody,
This anime one of my favorite anime, I wonder if a forum member can guess its anime name correctly?

"It is an anime whose story rotates around the lives of several people involved in the anime industry. The main character has a liking for little sisters and enjoys experimenting erotic ideas on them. A novelist girl who likes to do her work comfortably when the girl strips herself completely. A male character whose light novel work turns into a real anime but the outcome of the anime is not appealing to him. A manga artist who appears to be heavily obsessed with girls' underwear at first, the girl slowly becomes more open to the "world of nudity", which surpasses the main character's expectations."

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Imouto sae Ireba Ii ... Maybe try something that's not airing right now? Also, you gave too many details, so it was way too easy.

El Psy Kongroo said:
Imouto sae Ireba Ii ... Maybe try something that is not airing right now? Also, you gave too many details, so it was way too easy.

That is correct. "Imouto sae Ireba Ii" is one of my favorite anime this season.

Thank you for your correct answer.

Last edited:
Oh there should be an anime Guessing contest or something like this.
Maybe, with the first 5 seconds of the opening as an Audio Clip. This would be fun, I remember doing it at a house's friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.