Senki Zesshou Symphogear gets a 3rd stage^^!!!

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
8673705145_e5ed7a6666_o.jpg

Well, how already the title says; The series gets a 3rd lap, how I from our friends from MAL found out have...:runhappy:

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

I'm a bit weary of this one, because this is an anime without a long manga backbone, with them ending the Noise in the last Season, I'm not sure what they can talk about. Gonna have to wait and see. But it is good to get an extra season of awesome songs for sure!

I'm a bit weary of this one, because this is an anime without a long manga backbone, with them ending the Noise in the last Season, I'm not sure what they can talk about. Gonna have to wait and see. But it is good to get an extra season of awesome songs for sure!

Well, indeed. Because without background-info about this is of course on a foreign territory; but this makes the things interesting, because this is how a surprise-egg: Where no clue have, if the anime a blockbuster will, or a big shit. - But in case of SZS3 am I to 100xxxx​% sure, that also this times a mega hit be will: What with a awesome story; with again nice charas delivered will; and that it with damn cool soundtracks attached will...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: oilaolenm
Yeah, I found out alittle while ago over on 4chan then saw a link posted over on ANN about it.

Well, then is all OK^^. ...But we've now only on the newest update from they wait - I guess very, that they the airing-date maybe on summer-2014 give will...>_>

Well, then is all OK^^. ...But we've now only on the newest update from they wait - I guess very, that they the airing-date maybe on summer-2014 give will...>_>

That'd be nice, though I would like to see a 26 eppy season rather than and normal 13 one.

Gee, I wonder how they're going to involve the moon this time.

The writers are lunatics, but as long as I get another dose of Ayahi, I'm happy.

That'd be nice, though I would like to see a 26 eppy season rather than and normal 13 one.

Yeah it would... But that the 3rd season 26 ep. have should is questionable - or better said: I've a doubt that they it in 26 ep. make would, they'll sure again in a 12-13 ep.-format make... But I'd rather say, that we us surprise let should, maybe goes it different than we it guess would...:goodtea:~>

I am looking forward to this, love this series and am very glad they have green lit the third season! thank you for sharing about this. I had heard rumors but had not seen any thing official. Thank you Senpai.

-----------------

私はこのことを楽しみにしています、このシリーズを愛し、彼らは緑の3シーズン目をつけている、非常に嬉しいです!これについて共有化していただきありがとうございます。私は噂を聞いていたが、任意のものの公式を見たことがなかった。あなたの先輩に感謝。

in 2014 or 2015?

Hmm... Well, I guess around summer- or fall-season be will - and in this year still. - Because the news about the adaptation is already since about an 1/4 year active, and it's usual, that it in a period of half or 3/4 year the anime airs.

Most likely in fall or winter................. since the dates r too near, plus SAO 2 is airing in summer....

Most likely in fall or winter................. since the dates r too near, plus SAO 2 is airing in summer....

Well, yeah... Because the animes at the Summer-chart is now 100% fixed, where for SZS3 no place has in the summer-season - what then of course sometime at the both seasons aired will.

FU**, finally some news...>.<!!!
20150227190836.jpg

At 8th March 2015 and 15th March 2015 will NicoNico the first 2 seasons of SZS show, what in same time the new DVD/BD-Box set presented will.

Except that; will also in this period the long awaited updates of the 3rd season explained!

Source: Otakomu.blog

Last edited:
ea.jpg

The story description is coming still!!!

Awesome! Can't wait for the new songs.

Well, there is also Elements Garden involved, where then sure awesome become...:goodtea:

20150315233541f0f.png

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha