corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Rou%20Kyuu%20Bu%21.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: ロウきゅーぶ!
Alternative Name: Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Rou-Kyuu-Bu!, Rou-Kyu–Bu!, RKB, RKB!
Categories: Basketball, Comedy, Lolicon, School, Seinen, Sports
Producer: Magic Capsule, Project No.9, Studio Blanc

SUMMARY
Hasegawa Subaru enters a basketball club of Nanashiba High School, but the activity of the club gets suspended because the club leader falls in love with an 11 year old daughter of the coaching teacher. Subaru's aunt asks him to coach a basketball club of elementary school girls. At first, he is reluctant to teach small girls, but he devotes himself to the club as he knows the complex circumstances of them.

My Opinion:
Loli smut...​

omfg... the guys who decided to animate this ought to shoot themselves in the foot.
wonder how the LN is selling, to non-lolicons. rofl

from already very bad to now, worst.
probably the worst show already this season, if not for the lolicon population in japan drolling and displaying all the lolicon/imocon traits all over the place, these elementary school kids are simply not worth time.

dropping it next week if nothing turns around.

I saw screenshots as folks over #moe-imouto were talking about it. From "elementary school girls are the best!" and "you don't like little-sister maids?" to "I think you're a really fine woman" *srsfaec.jpg*. I'm so glad I didn't even pick that show lul. Only that the OP is kinda catchy.

show started with little promise already, then the whole thing came crashing down after the 3rd episode where the phrase 'elementary kids are the best' came out that guy's mouth, and the subsequent 'service' screens of the 'elementary kids' in swimsuits and apron.

oh gawd, what has the animu scene become for us~

that guy's chara changed in the middle of that episode. omfg, what was the plan? to return an elementary school girl's panties. come on, japan law ought to get this guy arrested man. that sudden change caught me completely off-guard, while hearing that dumb voice was entertaining while it lasted, it was incredibly dumb to hide in another elementary school girl's futon while hiding from other elementary school girls.

hide in housing vault and peek at elementary school girls? someone get this guy arrested. gawd, my eyes...

how many times did i mention the same words?

fail

Last edited:
It could be worse... I had the choice between editing this or Manyuu.
Should've gone with Manyuu, at least that show is only fail, and not pedophilia-fail. >_>

speaking of that, i have yet to catch 1 single episode.

:3

Manyuu is eye cancer >_>. SHOOTING LASER BEAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (i know there is the uncensored one, but still >_>)

Poor coro :(

Last edited:
O-o it's not that bad for loli-cons i guess? :3 Oh well I think this week's ep is pretty amusing. Besides that here's a spoiler. The man has seen heaven. :D

i noticed that the bill of youth's protection of our dear ishihara didn't have any effect when i see a series like rou kyuu bu depecting the lolicon carelessly and i could say the same for ecchi series which keep on getting bolder.

it reminds me of slam dunk but portrayed by five elementary moe girls ~ . . . still on my list since kana hanazawa is there.. ~ ....

growing my determination
don't give up. and do your best
try your luck and push enough. .. ~

i noticed that the bill of youth's protection of our dear ishihara didn't have any effect when i see a series like rou kyuu bu depecting the lolicon carelessly and i could say the same for ecchi series which keep on getting bolder.

Well at least in the anime, they do play basketball.. unlike another sports anime ... *cough.. cough...* softenni

As for Ishihara, its simple I think, bureaucrats can yap and threaten all they want, but media is king at least over there, usually they will toe the line but ruffle enough of their feathers... especially feathers of the monetary kind they will definitely make sure things will happen regardless of what the bureaucrats thnk.

still on my list since kana hanazawa is there.. ~ ....

a seiyuu cant push a show by herself, let alone such a horrible production and theme.

going in for kana only sounds rather.. i dont know. her roles are the forever moe type, and i have grown sick of her voice of late, seeing how each studio abuse her voice when there is a need for moe chara

Lol, poor coro, luckily it is 1 cour www. (of course, there is enough material for 2nd season though)

A wise decision to choose idolmaster over this!

I say its still a bit better than softenni. However this series is still not on "keeps for later watching" list though... so its watch once per week... well more than once >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.