FL-God

Stalker... yeah.. Stalker
Elite Member
Dec 25, 2011
Recorder and Randsell
リコーダーとランドセル ド♪

804465-J5BG9RG.jpg

The story revolves around Miyagawa Atsushi and his sister Miyagawa Atsumi. Atsushi looks like an adult at 180 centimeters (about 71 inches) tall, but he is actually an elementary school boy. Atsumi looks like a little girl at 137 centimeters (54 inches) tall, but she is actually in high school.

Cast : Rie Kugimiya, Ryotaro Okiayu, Aya Hirano, Aya Gōda
Original Creator : Meme Higashiya
Character Design: Naruyo Takahashi
Animation Production: Seven

Credits goes to ANN , AniDB

1st Episode : just 3 minutes ;)

2nd Episode

Last edited:
Well this one really got my attention and i laugh hard from 1st episode :lol::dead:

one of epic scene on 1st episode

804468-OB6GQ2V.jpg

Aha this one got my attention,the litlle brother especially lolis in high school is too mainstream while the adult like figure elemantary school is preety much rare.
well not much to see since it's just 3 minutes kind of anime. poor atsushi he gonna live misunderstoodly every day :3

The episode was quite short but i was :laughpanda: by the end of it
Being only a few minutes per episode i dont think it will build up much of a story
Oh well a good comedy relief anime

Last edited:
Episode 2 Out ><d

well its just the onee-chan daily life, its actually nice in its way, no lol, i just smiling when i watch this, its better to grateful what we have now

have to say this has to be the cutest and funniest anime ever made <333 i love atsushi pffft
Too bad he was mistaken for a pedophile and got taken by the cops though]
XD

Episode 3 is out last night (since i'm busy with my exam can't post this one faster)

well too bad this episode don't contain any humor but shocking news that Atsumi have lots of fan :XD:

LOL seems like even Atsushi can fall in love , its kinda cute when Hina-chan call him "dad" , its short but its okay or so-so

just laughing when i wathc this episode, i know why i scared about ghost and scary mask (+ more scary when the adults use it) , the story focused on Atsushi

its makes me want to cry when i see episode 6 :runaway:

VALENTINE THEME AND ATSUSHI GOT LOTS OF CHOCOLATE :runaway: its makes me miserable since i don't get any chocolate , well the funny parts is when Atsushi friends don't get any chocolate and buy it by himself and wrap it with cute design :XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。