Recommend some anime here. want people to share favourites.

Hideki

Love the way you smile~
Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Be sure to motivate!!

I for example likes the anime: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
According to me it´s really rare to even have a sister that should like eroge. The intro in the first episode is so funny when he dreams about his sister and he says "you´re fake" The ending is still a mystery to me and i hope that there would be a season 2 of Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Why do I feel that this thread has been repeated so many times? o.o

Any the case, I hate the above mentioned show, 99% derives from that stupid bitch of the female heroine. Call it smart marketing or what, that chara only sells to all the imoucons in japan, because there is a huge population. To me, the anime was a complete mess, poor animation (I have seen better in those 'lousy' animated ones), poor directing from every point of view by AIC. Only good things about the show was Kyosuke and Kuroneko.

Read up the LN for latest development in the stories. Season 2 is likely I think.

If its recommendation for this season (fall 11),
Fate/Zero
Horizon
Guilty Crown
P4A
Shana III

Thanks for the critics... well... good choices yourself...
Ive read description on the following series u mentioned.
I am very much aware of the "minor errors" in Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. but i know that the creator did probably try hard to do it so it feels like a punch to the creators face to be so harsh on them. xD
but well, you cant be to friendly i guess...

Those I mentioned above are in common consensus of the top rated shows in Japan and their forum boards, so I guess its more or less correct. Personally, watching almost all of the shows each season, these are the stand-out good ones compared to the rest.

@oreimo, not creator's fault probably. The idea to market to such an existing market is smart, some originality coming from an uncommon theme in otaku-ism, but Kirino spoilt the entire anime for me. Thats for me. Not being bad whatsoever, but the evident failures are... evident if you can spot them enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。