need an anime advice

sad-moon

The Loli King
Apr 18, 2013
hwy guy's

i need a new anime to watch

could any1 tell me an anime full of girls and blood?

Hmmmm have you seen Black Lagoon? It sounds like you might want to watch one like that.

A genre would help.

Bloods and girls...? Well, I could you Elfen Lied, and how my colleague about me said/told have, Black Lagoon recomment...:goodtea:~>

black lagoon huh ill see it now

nd i didn't like elfen lied too much

i need somthing full of action blood all around nd stuff

or ya know what no need for too much blood only too much fighting like fate/zero

You might try Dance in the Vampire Bund, or Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi (Rin - Daughters of Mnemosyne)

You might try Dance in the Vampire Bund, or Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi (Rin - Daughters of Mnemosyne)

And if you want and some Zombies include and huge oppai High-school Of The Dead ;)

Just blood and girls? Then anything from the Blood series will probably do that for you (though slight gore warning, I saw blood C and it was pretty over-the-top, and even disturbing at times).

claymore, blood+, higurashi or shiki

they are all pretty bloody in a way, shiki and higurahi has more horror and claymore and blood+ have more fighting

Just blood and girls? Then anything from the Blood series will probably do that for you (though slight gore warning, I saw blood C and it was pretty over-the-top, and even disturbing at times).

Blood C to see Saya so soft and a kind little girl creeps me... i Liked her more in the movie and not at the series...

Blood C to see Saya so soft and a kind little girl creeps me... i Liked her more in the movie and not at the series...

At the time of watching it, I didn't realize that Blood was a large series. I had no idea what to expect. :P

Bad the only Saya that i didn't like (maybe cause her hair) was Saya from Blood+

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。