My amine search game. Pics of Akihabara Japan,

ChewToy

Dec 15, 2010
If you are interested in Japan or anime you might like this. Note that I did not take these pictures. I googled Arisa, looking for screen shots of an anime I was considering. I found a page that had some pics of an anime figurine. (partially nude) Not what I was after. However scrolling down I find pictures of someones trip to Tokyo in late 2008. He is apparently an anime fan. The highlight of his trip is Akihabara, an area in Tokyo known as Akihabara Electric Town. Some say it is the anime capitol of the world. The pictures on the page I found are good quality. Enough so that you can zoom in and inspect the items on the shelves. Rows and rows of anime and manga for sale in Japan. To me at least, very interesting. There is even a small billboard for Sekirei, one of my favorites.

Akihabara Electric Town

In firefox hold ctrl and roll the mouse wheel to zoom in and out. Don't know about ie explorer.

Lets make a game of it. Lets see how many anime or manga titles you can spot. No cheating using a translator for the titles now. ha ha. Happy hunting.

one day I will visit Japan.

*Need to learn more Japanese so I won't be lost*

Which picture are you talking about btw?

There are several of anime and manga shops. I like the street vendor shots but you cant really zoom those enough to read the titles. Basically I just found it really interesting because it is a dream of mine to go to Japan. I don't think a trip there would be complete without checking out Akihabara Electric Town.

Seeing if anyone recognized any anime on the shelves was an afterthought really. Mostly I just thought someone here might have an interest in seeing it also.

Last edited:
I also wanted to go to japan, browse to the mountain of mangas and doujinshi's.

the picture is taken about 2 seasons before. so i guess i need to brush-up the titles hidden in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。