Tenshi

텐시
Contributor
Nov 24, 2011
Why wasn't there a thread?

Anime News Network said:
The traditional girls-only Yuihime Private Academy is considering the possibility of starting to accept both genders and has thus made an agreement with a neighboring school to receive some of its students as an experiment to see the reaction to this adaptation. Shingo Iryu is one of the many students transferred for a ten month experimental phase at Yuihime Academy. He, his sister, and his fellow relocated colleagues are impressed by the sophisticated campus, but even more by the resistance of many students who don't want the boys over there.
Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12570

So just did a 6-hour, or however-long-it-takes-to-watch-all-the-episodes, sit-in and finished it just now. Next stop: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Not bad for a harem-

-since there was actually an ending, which was quite nice, but unexpected.

Pannya > all.

Sanaaaaaaaaa FIGHT-O!

I was so hoping for Sakuno's route.

Discuss.

Last edited:
lol,i was thinking like that too...
seem no need,but just in case would be good if there is,might interested to those who haven't watched yet

and it's just ended today...
finally some other harem romance anime that has decent end,most harem ended up hanging
well this one still much better,perfect score from me~ : 3

hope they make some alternate ending like Clannad or Da capo~

Yeah sakuno i feel bad for her,she didn't really have any spotlight
she is morelike support chara here --a

i also for sena ends,well isn't she supposed to be main heroine since beginning? ~_~
Tsundere regret.... OTL

And there were even signs of possible incest Sakuno's route in the beginning.

That's what I thought, but nope, and I haven't even played the VN.

Well, I didn't mind that-
-he chose Miu; just surprised. Miu moe.

Too much 'tsun', not enough 'dere' for Sena. Heck, she was practically ignored the second half, lol.

Me either,i was planiing to play it. but they didn't have Sana route for PC.only PSP~
since my aim is Sena and Sana.hell these two just like sister and also TsunTsun : 3

Yeah that was when shinggo say on epsd 1,
"there no way i leave cute girl like" to sakuno~
and bathscene afterthat~
How miu act while she at home,that was when i first notice that She is Moe~

Last edited:
Sena x Sana. 'Nuff said.

They shouldn't have even added that bath scene - got my hopes up. q_q

Pannya was the moest of them all. \:D/

Nyahaha,

i though there would be a yuri scene for both of them when they comfort each other,kinda hoping though : P
nah wham i'm saying...

nyahaha
i'm more amazed when i'm seeing Panya Human form *fanart though but preety nice :3
2lu56qb.jpg

An evil conspiracy theory is that everything that happened in the anime was all the master plan of one crafty Pannya! ...

I would call Pannya the mastermind behind all of this. In the first episode Pannya led Sakuno away, so that Airi, Sakuno and Shingo could meet. So that Sakuno and Shingo know Airi's "other side" before they went to Yujio the next day.
Shingo meeting Miu was also caused by Pannya walking to him in episode 2.
Shingo overhearing the nukobu problems was also thanks to Pannya scratching the door, thus leading this anime to the Miu route.

Pannya has become a 2nd Kyubey. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Airiiiiii... no one picks airi ending here..?? :deadsad: oneee,,, give they the power of airii,,,, [MENTION=10838]moyoyi[/MENTION] oneeeee

Akh, now that you mention it mention it's true, many anime that it's mascot lead the protagonist to their destiny~ ==a

^i pick airi actually,but after sana though : p

An evil conspiracy theory is that everything that happened in the anime was all the master plan of one crafty Pannya! ...

I would call Pannya the mastermind behind all of this. In the first episode Pannya led Sakuno away, so that Airi, Sakuno and Shingo could meet. So that Sakuno and Shingo know Airi's "other side" before they went to Yujio the next day.
Shingo meeting Miu was also caused by Pannya walking to him in episode 2.
Shingo overhearing the nukobu problems was also thanks to Pannya scratching the door, thus leading this anime to the Miu route.

Pannya has become a 2nd Kyubey. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
It all makes sense now. The Member badge should be changed to Pannya.

As for Airi, she was practically ignored the second half. =w=/

Hmm..in my opinon, 12 episodes was too short for this love-triangle (or square =/)

Pentagon - don't count Sakuno out. \:D/

And it's probably 'cause the main heroine was chosen near the end, but at least it was pretty conclusive and decent unlike most harems.

There'll (hopefully) be alternate endings like [MENTION=12252]Aoyagi[/MENTION] said.

or maybe Hexagon, Angie,well she doesn't really stand out though~
Master & servant relationship should be secret in the end afterall... : 3

I want alternate ending for Yutsuki route :punchout:

since i play the PC version there's only four route :ohnoes:

ohhhh... ya.. i remmeber that... u.u

i think they added ending with airi mom.. *cough :forsaken:

Is that the character that they randomly threw in at the very end of the anime?

Successfully making viewer not curious why that yutsuki didn't appear.and "oh there she is~ " : 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks