'Life sized' anime pictures

Nagisa_Yuuki

Aug 15, 2011
This is a LOT to ask, but if anyone can help me, it will most likely be someone from this forums.

I'm looking for a picture for the door of my room. But life sized.
It has strict requirements:
- Full body (Head to toe)
- at least 4000 pixels high (4800 is the aim)
- Face on pose

I really wanted a maid in this pose:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__lENSM0OC6c/SO_qu3s5DyI/AAAAAAAAAEg/t7bBTt-Cb-Q/s640/anime+maid+girl.jpg

But face on, not on the side, but I'm desperate for anything now.

I know it is a lot to ask, but I would really love to find some pictures like this.

Here's an idea, why not:
1. Go get yourself a maid dress.
2. Ask a girl to pose for you.
3. Take picture :D

A simple search over oreno.imouto yield some result with the tag: maid height:>=4000

http://oreno.imouto.org/post?tags=maid+height:>=4000

explanation:
maid - display all post that has maid
height:>=4000 display all pictures with height of 4000 pixels or over.

Good luck

btw, you're much better to search for vector since the image will be clearer, enable you to make an entire door to be that character with artifacts, add this tag to the search: vector_trace

so it should be: maid height:>=4000 vector_trace

yield an interesting result: http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/160337/dress-huohai-inugami_kira-maid-thighhighs-vector_t

I searched all 235 pages of 'maid' search on http://oreno.imouto.org and I've checked konachan and google images, all have failed me so far lol.

And @tudelu, that's the right pose, but it doesn't show feet etc.

Feet is very hard... especially standing pose, may be sitting pose, but not standing post.

Your very best bet is sprite from the game, probably, from Noble Works

Tsukiyama_Sena.jpg

Download the psd original, uncompressed file here

Although the image has a lower resolution than you need, you can vectorize it yourself, or if you're not willing to learn how to vectorize image, you can use an image resizer, like Blow Up plugins for Photoshop to enlarge it without loss of quality.

No, no game will have a sprite of 4000 pixels, they rarely pack full body sprite to begin with.

Other game I know has full body shot is mostly yuzusoft title, Noble Works and Lucky or Unlucky is those that I'm sure of, not sure the older titles.

Reactions: Nagisa_Yuuki
LoL, I kinda wonder if he stick this in the door, what his visitor would think prior entering his room/house... :p

Yo, I was wondering why you only showed the 1200px one instead of the 3400px one in the first place.

I don't have the 3400px... I don't remember seeing it when I rip it out of the game

Oh this thread is going to be a boon to the people who make a business out of printing pirated hug-pillows on Ebay

I was about to order a hug pillow from ebay tonight and that post just made me reconsider what is legit and what isnt :S lol

I was about to order a hug pillow from ebay tonight and that post just made me reconsider what is legit and what isnt

If you buy it for under 100$, then it's probably not original (copied/custom printed one by some Chinese)

I personally own a few copy of the faux one as well as original one. While the faux one cannot be compared against original, it's actually in a very good quality for a good price. The original one usually hard to find for certain character that you like.

I'd actually tell you to try a fake one first as it's a safe bet for your pocket, while I do not encourage you to buy many of them. May be when you actually have the budget to hold an authentic one, you can then see for yourself

Hmm.. Then I will buy the fake one first, because this one is only about $32 AUD. XD
Thanks for the info

I was about to order a hug pillow from ebay tonight and that post just made me reconsider what is legit and what isnt :S lol

Well I always thought Otaku cared whether it was the genuine thing or not. You wouldn't want to hug the wrong Sana if that makes sense. She's won't be the 'real deal'.

Oh can you PM me a link to the $32 hug pillow, that is so cheap. Not buying I just want to see.

I bought a bootleg dakimakura just to see what it was like, the quality wasn't nearly as bad as bootleg tapestries. On the other hand, genuine tapestries are just as expensive.
9299a.JPG

And on a side note, I absolutely cannot think of a use for my dakimakura covers other than collecting dust in a box, now that I don't have enough wallspace to hang them. >_>
I honestly would find it SUPER awkward putting em on actual pillows.

Last edited:
Sorry a bit offtopic but,
Finally picked up some Dakis for myself!

The magazine ones (Dengeki Hime) are only 2000yen or so. The latest issue comes with a heroine from unreleased August game (non-ero). Also found a second-hand junk seller in the backstreets of Akihabara and bought two for about $10 each ^^
Also koichoco's Chisato for 2500yen.

Full prices usually $80-100at Sofmap.
Non-ero are about half that price. Koisora FD and Hareten comes with ero bedsheets if you get the limited edition from Sofmap.

Also The Soni-comi one is everywhere, she's about 1500yen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?