Inu x Boku SS

AngelFairy

Untouchable Queen
Elite Member
Dec 11, 2011
I don't think anyone made a thread for this but I watched the first ep and fell inlove with the anime <333 I'd kill just to have a adorably cute butler like him <333 :blushhappy::fullblush::lovestruck::bliss:

I watched this one and it was interesting :3

am i watching working ? some people probably understand
we got lonely rich girl who act S and a M cool-type bishounen. i still don't understand how character turned out to be youkai-like creatures. aside of that the art is pretty well made while ED kinda.... --a
and i believe we still need lot of explaination

you should put Picture and Description about it like others~ =3

Last edited:
watch it and

well kinda taken a back with "inu" , need more explanation for each character, love the arts, so-so for story and so-so for character development , its predictable story , to tell the truth the character not really good or special just some ordinary you can have on any other anime... just when i expect this one will be a good story

I'd group this anime together with the likes of Kuroshitsuji or Vampire Knight (aka bishounen/biseinen anime) considering how much time is spent making the main male lead shine (literally). I'll give it one more episode to see where it goes but I reckon if you didn't like either of aforementioned bishounen anime you'd probably find this one in the same bandwagon.

Whoa. Didn't expect Karuta would break out of the room and come running to defend Watanuki. Not to mention, disposing of the intruder with a lobster in her mouth.

Great episode... though I was a little bit disappointed since the preview last week implied that it will focus on Sorinozuka and the Yuki-Onna.

Last edited:
I'm only on episode 5 but it seems like a good anime so far.

EDIT: Finished the series. It was a pretty good anime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。