Important Facts Of Life Learned From Watching Anime!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
What important facts of life have you learned from watching anime?

I have learned:

It is perfectly normal for girls to grab and fondle each others' boobies.

If a boy sees a girl's panties, he will have a nosebleed.

The hottest girls in school are always attracted to the wimpiest boy, and will fight for him.

Whatever mischief a girl does, it's always the boy's fault.

The only ones who can save the world, are little girls with magical powers, or little boys in Gundam armor.

Hmm i already knew girls liked to poke each other without anime telling meh that ;p

I learned... there will always be another great evil which will pop up right after you beat the latest ;p

90% of all boys in school have a girl who will give him a bento for lunch. There is always at least one boy who will get bentos from at least three girls, simultaneously.

Certain characters can go on forever without eating and other characters have bottomless stomachs where they can store more food than their body size would indicate~

NEVER, ever, assume someone's a male or female.

Unless there's been undeniable proof (physically seen) and the character is also not a shapeshifter (-" - ToLoveRu)

Lol is that really a life fact? xD

Hmm japan has a lot more festivals than whatever stuff they have here? :goodtea:

Girls in yukatas are sexier than naked girls.

:shocked:

- in some anime jumping from any heights wouldn't make even a single scratch to the character
- in some cases, gravity gets stronger when a girl walks near onto a boy and mysteriously causing them to fell to the boy which cause the boy accidentally to grope her breast (sometimes her panties though)
- Main heroine's slap is much much stronger than any special attacks that the enemies could do.
- Sometimes, 7 years old looking girl turns out to be 40 (vice versa)

Girls in yukatas are sexier than naked girls.

:shocked:

approved.. but wait, how about the swimsuit :crushed::crushed::crushed:

There is a chance for people to get shorter beyond their late 60's.

just realize this , when there is a character that always has its eyes closed and suddenly open their eyes, you know that something is about to get down. same thing applied with eyepatches. :lmao::lmao:

There is a chance for people to get shorter beyond their late 60's.
yep, reminds me of the grandfather of Riku in nuraihyon no mago :goodtea:

and Happosai in Ranma 1/2 but where does all the bone mass go? Also, the smaller the old people are, the more bad-ass they were when young.

so true. But how do they see anyway?

Girls smiling with eyes closed are very cute but doesn't happen in real life. T.T

Hmm those badass heroes only get more badass as they get older ;p Theyll create badass disciples which would kick their badass in the future but they would be the most badass thing in the world till that point~ Then theyll slowly get less badass since their purpose as a badass is fulfilled and they have become the starting point of the next badass cycle :goodtea:

The old sensei will always die in the last arc. Evil guys will never send the strongest of their warriors to defeat the hero from the beginning.

The sensei might actually die during the first arc after he trains the hero so that the hero might have a reason to pursue the enemy :goodtea: But there is a really big chance the sensei will appear during the last arc to kick the bad guy's ass if that happens~

No. 1 Facts of Life I learned in anime is...

Being perverted is a quality best suited for main characters. :thumbup:

Lol wow... hmm well i guess there isnt much other reason why... oh wells~

The shy girls usually have their eyes covered by their hair~ Sorta... xD

wait..the girls has its eyes covered or maybe the man with closed eyes can still dodge bullet and stuff eventough they probably having a difficulity to see what's in front of them..

- new :
in some action anime - a man with closed eyes or girls that their eyes were covered by their hair still could dodge something eventhough they couldn't see it.

Hmm like tk? :goodtea: The short angry characters shouldnt be bothered too much~ They just might go on rampage~ /me gets video recorder~

What anime taught me, huh? Well, plain and simple: my life sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。