Oct 16, 2010
Battle%20Girls%20-%20Time%20Paradox.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 戦国乙女~桃色パラドックス~
Alternative Name: Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox
Categories: Samurai
Producer: TMS Entertainment

SUMMARY
Hide Yoshino is a normal junior high school girl. One day, she is transferred to a girl-only sengoku world. She meets Oda Nobunaga and happens to help Nobunaga's ambition to conquer the whole nation.

MY FIRST IMPRESSION:
So far it's been rather average - girl gets into a strange world and then there's adventures in store. Well, not in this episode, but in future ones. Since the parallel world is supposedly in the past and she has a history book with her, I foretell that she shall conquer Japan or something like that.
There's plenty of tame fanservice sprinkled in, but I'm not sure if that will carry the weak story and undefined characters. Will have to see after episode two whether I'll watch it or not.

Reminds me of: Hyakka Ryouran​

Nobunaga is skimpy-clad, red hair big boobies lady. HUH?!?!?

Anycase, same thing as coro, episode 2-3 shall tell. I am quite ok with episode 1, wasnt too shabby for a typical 'high-school girl gets thrown into chaos by random chance' setting.

Hmm, probably skipping this, too much sengoku girls recently >_>.

nobunaga is female you know? history books lied!
XD

I don't get why this series is one the of prettiest looking Animes Airing this season.....

Well when that chick Said flatly that she was Nobunaga I spit my drink out and thought I was crazy... Than the main character noticed she was a Female as well and felt rest assured while awaiting the crazy reason that everyone is female in the sengoku setting

I still await the reason why everyone is female and that this answer is coming from a talking mutt....

so who wants to take a few guesses on what this reason is?

1) Touhou characters caused this time paradox and everything is doomed until they find reimu!!
2) The talking dog is actually the only male that has a mass harem ending!!
3) The main character is really just having a large amount of hallucinations from her extreme lust for yuri love!!

Any other guesses

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092