ツンデレメンバ
Contributor
Oct 7, 2011
Ano Natsu de Matteru
あの夏で待ってる

7AK6X.jpg

Synopsis :

From Onegai Sensei / Twins
When a group of friends decide to make a movie over a long summer holiday, they end up learning a little about filmmaking and a lot more about each other and themselves. What begins as a simple way to avoid the summer doldrums quickly turns into something much more complex, intimate and revealing, as the maturing relationships between the members of the young cast take on new, and sometimes very unexpected, turns.
*Credit for Myanimelist

Director : Tatsuyuki Nagai
Script : Yousuke Kuroda
Chara Ori Design : Taraku Uon
Cast : Nobunaga Shimazaki , Haruka Tomatsu , Yukari Tamura , Hideki Ogihara
Studio : J.C Staff

I've Sound Music
OP : Sign - Ray
ED : Vidro Moyo - Nagi Yanagi

Create this thread beause BIG fans of Onegai Series :fulfilled:

Last edited:
Wow theyhaven't left their tradion even on this new series after onegai Franchise
Here we go again with alien red haired girl :3
the romance is slow paced like it should be and light joke implemented. and that mascot still has not many different from the other one and the bubble orb

A very catchy opening song

I havent rly watched the Onegai Sensei/Twin series so im kinda unsure
But when i watched this, i rly like the first episode :)
And i still lol very hard at the end when they walked in on him o.o

Second no ecchi :blushhappy:

nice 1st episode , hope this one have good story development, and if i watch Onegai series again seems all of them have good OP or ED for their animation and all hail Nagi :pushups: :starpunch::punchout::beatenup:

Yaa~~~~ their Singer is Kotoko and Mami kawada.. both OP ED in onegai series.. but now ED is nagi who take it.. :XD:

n that ichika.. very resembles with Mizuho~~~ in onegai sensei.. it's just like Mizuho in high schooll~~~ :happytears:

[MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] : it's not eechi... It.....

rarely see haruka tomatsu in upperclassmen~~~ n good too see evil Loli roles for tamura~~~ :blushhappy:

HA! Onetea/Onegaiticha remake!

To be honest, Onegai Twins >>> Onegai Teacher, so I personally wish they did a parallel world("") of that instead.
Though at least unlike Teacher, the heroine is younger, so not bad on that part.
Kanna is obvious fodder.

Lemon... is Strawberry in disguise? She's actually an immortal that changes her name every 100 years?

It's a shame the usual singer (KOTOKO) for the Onegai series didn't sing the OP.

Anyways, it was a good first episode. Like Moretsu Pirates, not sure where it plans to go, but at least the atmosphere and setting is good so far.
Protagonist isn't didn't leave much of an impression though, except maybe his surprising hawk-eye vision that allowed him to see the heroine from such a distance from a moving train.
Must be some new technology in his glasses...

Didnt catch the onegai series before, but yes, definitely on my watchlist.

First episode was nice to me, as mentioned, clueless where this thing will lead. I do get some AnoHana vibes, but probably no. We will see the playout.

Primarily, I am in for Haruka Tomatsu (wanna check her roles and abilities before SAO actually hits, my dear Asuna) and since its highly anticipated, I have no qualms watching and finding myself following till the end.

edited for song OP.... ~__~ kotoko is helping in lyrics.. waiting for episode 2

Reminds me of onegai teacher back in the old days when i was downloading it using a 56k line which cause the internet fee up to 200$, of course my parents ban my net later on ._.

They charge on how much you dl in the past, now is fixed fee.

I know I know, was just implying you can download all you want now.

Been awhile since I downloaded animu, contemplated to get BDs for certain shows (I think you know which), but never worked out. X__X

umm... if u like romance u sure downloaded onegai series teacher+twins [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] :XD: i think anime get popular when aired...

wut..??? thats mean.. ummm.. i mean onegai series+twins were popular when they aired in tv... err booming...

I know their popularity.

You were already watching when it aired? How old are you...

after get approval from Kaitoo oneesan.. Ichika now staying together with kaito in kaito house.. and they have a meeting about their filmmaking in kaito house..there the lemon senpai shows her devilish side(acttually like teasing ppl).. Ughhh Miss this in onegai series... Lemon Prank..:XD:

Hmm eps 2....

so far its good, nice flowing on story, kinda make us want to see more and more , well i just concerned what if kaito can't become human again its bad end naturally :dead:

Nice second episode and story is flowing well
Oh and the King's Game just made my day :XD:

First, let me say that Lemon is awesome. That "King's game." I'm not surprised she got king every time, but for her to spike the drinks as well and recording the aftermath (or possibly everything that happened that day) in video with Kaito's vidcam, is it the return of Twins's Ichigo?

I am also inclined to think that Kaito actually died during that ship landing or is seriously injured. It seems like around the same time as before that Kaito started to feel faint. Ichika needs to literally be close to him every time the healing power she placed on him starts to wane. If Ichika was not present, and Kaito starts to feel the effects when everyone is there, it won't be long until Ichika is forced to reveal herself to everyone. This is just speculation.

First, let me say that Lemon is awesome. That "King's game." I'm not surprised she got king every time, but for her to spike the drinks as well and recording the aftermath (or possibly everything that happened that day) in video with Kaito's vidcam, is it the return of Twins's Ichigo?

I am also inclined to think that Kaito actually died during that ship landing or is seriously injured. It seems like around the same time as before that Kaito started to feel faint. Ichika needs to literally be close to him every time the healing power she placed on him starts to wane. If Ichika was not present, and Kaito starts to feel the effects when everyone is there, it won't be long until Ichika is forced to reveal herself to everyone. This is just speculation.

hmmm... i do some kind of speculations about that... must close to ichika to live... welll just wait for the truth come~~ anw what with twins ichigo here..??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.