[Upcoming] Magical Suite Prism Nana

stavolizer

Vocaloid Enthusiast
Dec 16, 2012
Magical Suite Prism Nana / まじかるすいーと プリズム・ナナ/ Majikaru Suīto Purizumu Nana

Synopsis
The story will revolve around three adolescant girls who transform into the elemental 'Nanas' and fight against monsters.

Information
Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Unknown
Producers: Shaft
Genres: Magic
Duration: Unknown

Characters
itaru.jpg

The leader who wields the elemental power of fire. Her main weapon is a gauntlet she wears on her left arm. She is a happy go lucky girl who wishes to one day go on a rocket into outer space.

asuka.jpg

A polite girl who wields the power of earth. Her main weapon is a bow and arrow.

kotone.jpg

A shy girl who wields the power of water. Her main weapon is an electric guitar.
PV
PV 1
PV 2
PV 3

Code:

Why coming this me so known before...~?

Hmm...~

Yeah, I know, that SHAFT in the last time very lot project in the start-holes have, ...but anyway, shall Magical Suite Prism Nana not in winter-season aired [Notice]...~

Perhaps in spring or in summer...~

Yeah, I know, that SHAFT in the last time very lot project in the start-holes have, ...but anyway, shall Magical Suite Prism Nana not in winter-season aired [Notice]...~

Perhaps in spring or in summer...~
hmm..
yeah,i think so
but,this anime have many teaser :XD:
and few people said,this anime is transform from puella magi madoka magica :XD:
same genre :XD:

The magical-girl-genre is very poular again become since MM in Japan...~

...~

+It's SHAFT, meaning awesome animation.
+It's magical girls meaning moe/loli/things that will fight depression (unless they pull another depression inducing moment)
+It's NOT Gen Urobuchi, meaning (hopefully) no ZETSUBO SHITAA moment.
+Character design by Kantoku (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_"Hentai"_Prince_and_the_Stony_Cat.)
+Awesome BGM (that PV03)

I HOPE IT'S OUT SOON.
yeah just like monogatari series :D
i can't wait this anime :XD"
Looks like it's worth watching for!
magical girls :D

yeah just like monogatari series :D
i can't wait this anime :XD"

If anything, it's going to get compared to Madoka Magica more.

Monogatari was more like philosophical + supernatural talks.

This and Madoka are both magical girls, include a mascot character, and have a hint of all characters having a regret in their past.
Now if the mascot turns out to be chaotic neutral and their magical powers come at a price of possibly destroying the world, I would be one of the people to scream "KNEW IT!"

Still, badass song on Asuka's PV Q'w 'Q if that thing actually is either OP or ED I'd totally watch it just to listen to that song (though it seem to be character's song ' 3' which means unlikely to appear outside of chara CD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。