nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

largeCzO7XZ2UQAAjqDZ.jpg

During the current Comic Market 91 did NEKO WORKs announced: that Neko Para a OVA gets. The Crowdfunding for the OVA will at Dec., 29th 2016 start!

Origin: Neko Para basing from the famous VN-series of NEKO WORKs, where since 2014 serialized will. Meanwhile it has 3 sequel-games (Neko Para vol. 3 - TBA/2017).

Description: Minazuki Kashou, our MC of Neko Para is the son of a long line of Japanese confection makers moved out to open his own shop "La Soleil" as a patisserie. - (...) During the events there he meets some cute "cats"...

CzSSezEUkAAXQDR.jpg

CzSSkXlUsAELjLX.jpg

CzSSgTmVQAEohQV.jpg

CzSSla5UoAECnEc.jpg

Source(s): otakomu.jp

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/nekopara-anime-ova

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38039]Umbra Mortis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I read about this yesterday. So happy :shinies: I'll be sure to support them ^^

Yea of course, when I win tomorrow\s lottery here lol xD

Lol, I know that you under your pillows some having...xD

Joke aside, this crowdfunding will sure then some months go, that they it having the requiered minimum for the production-cost for, like at Dies Irae (where there, if I me still proper remember about 800 million Yen reached have)...:goodtea:

Last edited:
Nekopara has a huge fanbase so I have no worries about it reaching the goal :)

Nekopara has a huge fanbase so I have no worries about it reaching the goal :)

Hmm... Well, let's see: if we about a 1 million-strong fanbase speaking, and everyone of them at least so 100 Yen in that pot throw would. Then means that they may for the first OVA the money having in less weeks - But we don't knowing yet, how much OVAs will be at end really, where then this is still a speculation...:goodtea:

News update (!)

This record basing from the current FuyuuComic 91 in Tokyo's Tokyo Big Sight building.

Source(s): twitter

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION];

Last edited:
First day isn't over and they're already at 257% funding. I took the liberty of adding the Kickstarter link to the first post too. ^^

First day isn't over and they're already at 257% funding. I took the liberty of adding the Kickstarter link to the first post too. ^^

Yeah, with this steam at back they could quite a TV-production make, instead a OVA...xD

Nekopara fans going strong! Counter at 264.000 :runhappy:

Well...
...till Feb., 11st 2017 goes this action, and already at first day did they broken the 200K-border (and 100K was required for the OVA!). This means: that in the 2 1/2 months they millions gather could...xD It could smell even after a TV-production, and not just for a OVA...^_^

Well...
...till Feb., 11st 2017 goes this action, and already at first day did they broken the 200K-border (and 100K was required for the OVA!). This means: that in the 2 1/2 months they millions gather could...xD It could smell even after a TV-production, and not just for a OVA...^_^

It says this on the official Nekopara OVA website:

"The initial goal of $100,000 will pay for a 20 minute OVA, but every $100,000 afterward will extend the OVA by 10 minutes to a maximum of $500,000 and 60 minutes!"

So at ths point, we have a 30 minute OVA :3

It says this on the official Nekopara OVA website:

"The initial goal of $100,000 will pay for a 20 minute OVA, but every $100,000 afterward will extend the OVA by 10 minutes to a maximum of $500,000 and 60 minutes!"

So at ths point, we have a 30 minute OVA :3

Yeah, but my radar says already (CAUTION: This is just specualtion of me, no fact yet!): that they'll sure a TV-version make after that...:goodtea:

That would be great. I hope other companies see the success of Nekopara and continue making this into a great series :)

Well...

Can't muster up the energy for fan-girl fanaticism since there are many factors when you try to turn a game into an anime. The animation quality, budget, also the director plays a big part if he/she decides to stray completely off the story and destroy the whole series.
However I don't think a whole series would be wise because they don't have enough material for a 10-12 episode series. Especially considering the fact that vol.3 is still in progress. I would prefer 3-4 ovas since the animation quality, story tends to be much better in them. Or they could try the Okusama ga Seitokaichou! route, short episodes, but the quality and story don't suffer despite being 8 min per episode.

However I don't think a whole series would be wise because they don't have enough material for a 10-12 episode series.
The games are essentially SoL and you don't need much material besides the characters for a SoL anime. ;)

1st: Can't muster up the energy for fan-girl fanaticism since there are many factors when you try to turn a game into an anime. The animation quality, budget, also the director plays a big part if he/she decides to stray completely off the story and destroy the whole series.

2nd: However I don't think a whole series would be wise because they don't have enough material for a 10-12 episode series. Especially considering the fact that vol.3 is still in progress. I would prefer 3-4 ovas since the animation quality, story tends to be much better in them. Or they could try the Okusama ga Seitokaichou! route, short episodes, but the quality and story don't suffer despite being 8 min per episode.

1st: Me is this clear.

2nd: Like Coro says, and Neko Para had the chance as a TV-adaptation; each games (and it're currently 3 (Vol.0-3) - the 4th will come) of them are between 2 and 10 hours long (even if they would the H-scenes cut out, would nevertheless pretty much time remain), and you've think that a ordinary anime-season of 12/13 episodes about 4,2 hours contains (without the OP and ED calculated, it'd about 20-22 min. remain). And I've myself the games played: And I'd say that there pretty much plot-content was, where then it'd enough sourse material give for a TV-adaptation. E.g. at Hibike! the whole 2 seasons did out of 3 novel-vols based (actually it are 4 vols. and is then finished the novel-series, but the 4th vol. is just a summary about the 3 previous vols.), where then doesn't have to do how much games, novels or managas has a franchise, it counts only the story content.

We're still going strong! 400% funded! We'll get to the 500.000 easily with 39 days left :3

Famous franchise, legendary artist and cat-girls...
Can't beat that combination...

Cool man,,, nekopara da best XD ,,, This OVA release already? in anime form?

Release? The OVA itself isn't made yet, the producers gathering just now some money for (though, they did actually already the required budget for reached...), we have to be more patient for...:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。