Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei - Event Guide?

fourd444

May 26, 2021
I don't understand how to trigger the second half of the game unlockables and events, specifically these ones:

- Creation of 5th monster suit. I already have all the previous at MAX level, but don't trigger. Monster 5.JPG
- Sphere CG events. I know it seems to happen in during 3rd month, but can't trigger the event. Sphere 1st Event.JPG

I tried everything: unlock and repeat all available actions in training with both heroines, do all missions with the rangers guys, craft all items, everything until the beggining of month 5 but nothing seems to trigger the events.

Also tried multiple fast playthroughs and, to my surprise, sometimes Sphere event appear, but i can't identify which action makes it happen. This game have a time limit and can get the bad end if you you waste it, so i want to know how to trigger the events to make a well organized route. I already did the 2 first months organizing and optimizing all actions, but i'm stuck triggering events at the 3rd month.

Help! :(

Thanks for replying even if you didn't play the game. I read the comments in the thread and i the answer wasn't exactly in the replies, but thanks to them i could figured it out. :D
Yes, i already have the save file from sagaoz, but the file only unlock all the CGs from the gallery. I'm actually trying to play the game and i was locked in that part.

Thanks again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03