Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

When did you start playing otome games?

Definitely during my teen years. I think I got an ad for the Voltage game - My Forged Wedding and I was like :0
 
I was 14, usually playing warcraft. And only when i saw my sister playing otome on pc. Surprise be because she don't like read.
 
Maybe 15 when I tried to play diabolik lovers and I didn't know how to use emulators lol
 
I started playing when I was in highschool. Usually I played online games like Ragnarok Online, but because school was too busy, I couldn't play online games anymore, so I switched to offline games, especially otome games.
 
i forgot when exactly. i think i tried an otome game a long time ago, but i didn't know it was called otome back then. i only played it for a while because i didn't really understand how it worked. years later, someone recommended another otome game to me, and i really liked it. that's how i got into otome games.