Question What does it mean to the downloads if the uploader has been banned from the forum?

saufall

Trusted Member
Jul 2, 2017
Does it mean that they have shared malware-infected resources? or that they have uploaded resources that infringe upon copyrights?
for example, i am trying to download some scanned mangabooks and galgame uploaded by this user.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...oshujinsama-_-かわもりみさき-発情メイドとご主人様-dl版.1274995/
whose status is "banned" and i cannot even open their profile. i searched with their username as keyword too but no post comes up to say what has happened to them that had caused their ban.
i have already downloaded some resources uploaded by them. should i be wary of malware?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.