What do you think about Pokémon Shuffle? (The F2P for 3DS/Mobile)

Toon Link

爆乳 LOVER! *-*
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2015
I'm officially addicted to this game WUAHAHAHAHA! and right now I'm trying to get my Garchompite so my GAR can Mega Evolve! haha

I just started the mobile version yesterday (i don't own a 3DS so it's a good occasion for me) and I'm pretty addicted too ahah XDD Now I'm at lvl 43 and I caught Mew this morning I was so happy hehe! It's pretty fun to play, I would just like the hearts to restore faster... ><

I just started the mobile version yesterday (i don't own a 3DS so it's a good occasion for me) and I'm pretty addicted too ahah XDD Now I'm at lvl 43 and I caught Mew this morning I was so happy hehe! It's pretty fun to play, I would just like the hearts to restore faster... ><

I'm at Level 200 and this game it's getting harder! haha...Have you caught Darkrai?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.